Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Miele

Miele Display Model Sale, 32-80% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2022 9:59 pm
Sep 11, 2013
22 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto

Miele Display Model Sale, 32-80% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
32-80%
Retailer:
Miele
Many Miele appliances on sale, currently including ranges, hoods, ovens, cooktops, microwaves, built-in coffee makers, warming drawers. Availability depends on location.

No dishwashers, refrigerators or laundry machines that I saw.
4 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
I don't see ranges, I see decorative metal covers. Keep that in mind.

The warehouse sale of theirs seems to be a better deal for selection and pricing; this sale you just see the same models over and over from different stores but if those were things you were going for then it seems like a good deal for Miele.
Sep 11, 2013
22 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: I don't see ranges, I see decorative metal covers.
You're right that availability depends on location, no ranges around Toronto. In some places they have ranges for 40% off.

The warehouse sale happens twice a year, typically this time of year is one of them. So far nothing on it but I've been keeping an eye out for a dishwasher, hence noticing this sale went up.
Aug 9, 2012
396 posts
476 upvotes
BC
+1 OP, thanks for posting this. Has this sale been going on for some time already? Made a few calls and I keep getting told "That item has been sold long ago, don't know why the Miele site has not updated that" from store reps.

Side question to those of you who are more familiar with this, are you aware of any warranty (or the option to purchase additional warranty) for these items?
Aug 25, 2003
281 posts
114 upvotes
Markham
Can anyone here comment on the reliability of Miele's induction ranges?

Tried googling but not having much luck.

My Samsung induction died just out of warranty (big surprise), and have zero faith that if I repair it, it won't just die again in 3 years.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)