NORTH YORK

Miele virtual warehouse sale nov 7 - only ONT/BC

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 7, 2021
Retailer:
Miele
Update on fb (11/1/2021)

Although our Ontario sale is at capacity, there are still spaces available in British Columbia! Visit the link in our bio to register today!
Remember, Alarm Clock clocks will be going back an hour on November 7th, so be sure to set your alarms to make it on time!
*The Miele Virtual Warehouse Sale is only offered in Ontario and British Columbia

Miele is having a virtual warehouse sale on nov 7 similar to last years
miele-ontario-miele-unboxed-goes-online ... #p33150608

The only info i have is this link

I found where the link in bio is to register

https://linktr.ee/MieleCanada

Only available for ONT and BC
Last edited by g5spark on Nov 1st, 2021 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
180 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1089 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
We have a Miele warehouse here in Montreal, too (in Pointe-Claire). Why do we never get the warehouse sale like they do in Ontario and BC? Crying Face
Aug 30, 2007
481 posts
890 upvotes
Calgary
dhomas wrote: We have a Miele warehouse here in Montreal, too (in Pointe-Claire). Why do we never get the warehouse sale like they do in Ontario and BC? Crying Face
What? No soup for the rest of us??? (Still not gonna downvote)
Nov 15, 2017
767 posts
583 upvotes
How much can I get for those chips in the smart fridges?
Last edited by BBZero on Oct 19th, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2972 posts
2424 upvotes
GTA Ontario
dhomas wrote: We have a Miele warehouse here in Montreal, too (in Pointe-Claire). Why do we never get the warehouse sale like they do in Ontario and BC? Crying Face
Because some of Quebec's legal code is based on old French law rather than Canadian law. They have extra measures in place that govern how sales, lotteries, contests, etc. must be conducted, and often it's just not worth a company's time and effort to comply with the added requirements - it's a huge added hassle for a small increase in market size.
If you want to change that, just get enough people to start making noise about it at election time, so the provincial parties will start adopting the idea into their platforms, and maybe eventually it'll have enough weight behind it to actually change that legal structure. Then maybe your grandkids or great-grandkids will have more access to Canadian events.
Jan 2, 2017
509 posts
584 upvotes
How was the sale last year? Interested to get an idea on what kind of savings to expect
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1089 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
RockyMtns27 wrote: What? No soup for the rest of us??? (Still not gonna downvote)
Nah, I don't downvote when a deal is unavailable in Quebec (I'd spend my days downvoting!). It's a nationwide site and there will always be local deals.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1089 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
OakAged wrote: Because some of Quebec's legal code is based on old French law rather than Canadian law. They have extra measures in place that govern how sales, lotteries, contests, etc. must be conducted, and often it's just not worth a company's time and effort to comply with the added requirements - it's a huge added hassle for a small increase in market size.
If you want to change that, just get enough people to start making noise about it at election time, so the provincial parties will start adopting the idea into their platforms, and maybe eventually it'll have enough weight behind it to actually change that legal structure. Then maybe your grandkids or great-grandkids will have more access to Canadian events.
There are many advantages and protections that Quebec Civil Code brings that are not available under Common Law, though. Also, there's no Quebec law against warehouse sales, so I don't know what's preventing them from doing it here. I go to warehouse sales for other stuff all the time (or at least, I used to, in the before times). Maybe it has to do with appliances specifically; there might be some sections of the Consumer Protection Act that affect this.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2722 posts
2091 upvotes
GTA
Because much of their stock is kept at their Brampton warehouse. They use MTC to check over all the appliances and grade them and get these appliances ready that they would otherwise not resell to a customer once opened.

BC mights have a sale because it is not logistically feasible to send all the appliances back to Brampton.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1089 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
moulamou wrote: Because much of their stock is kept at their Brampton warehouse. They use MTC to check over all the appliances and grade them and get these appliances ready that they would otherwise not resell to a customer once opened.

BC mights have a sale because it is not logistically feasible to send all the appliances back to Brampton.
This makes more sense. Montreal is close enough to Toronto area that they probably wouldn't want to store appliances in both locations. Just a question: what is "MTC"?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2722 posts
2091 upvotes
GTA
dhomas wrote: This makes more sense. Montreal is close enough to Toronto area that they probably wouldn't want to store appliances in both locations. Just a question: what is "MTC"?
They refurbish items for companies. I believe they do for Sony as well.

https://mtcfactoryoutlet.com/
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12280 posts
2950 upvotes
Anybody know if dust bags are part of the sale?
Jul 18, 2020
6 posts
Nev007 wrote: How was the sale last year? Interested to get an idea on what kind of savings to expect
Interested in knowing this as well
Jul 18, 2014
543 posts
1132 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
joeyjoejoe wrote: Anybody know if dust bags are part of the sale?
they're on sale now at Best Buy
Oct 30, 2020
21 posts
5 upvotes
Hoped to get a coffee machine last year but it didn’t show up. Last year, delivery to Ottawa was $350 which seemed kind of steep for a dishwasher, vacuum and warming drawer. The deals were still good despite the delivery charge.

Hoping the website doesn’t crash again like last year, thx for sharing op!
Dec 24, 2017
879 posts
1925 upvotes
lel
Shhhh!!!! Delete this and post after you get what you want
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
3549 posts
3563 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Nev007 wrote: How was the sale last year? Interested to get an idea on what kind of savings to expect
For the appliances I was looking at (washer/dryer/dishwashers) it was around 30-40%. Pretty good if you're actually in the market for something. I couldn't manage to get a "matching" set of the washer/dryer so skipped it, but if you're ok with colours not matching then you can get a good deal. It's important to know what you want before hand since the site gets busy and the good stuff sells really quick.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1387 posts
720 upvotes
Ecsta wrote: For the appliances I was looking at (washer/dryer/dishwashers) it was around 30-40%. Pretty good if you're actually in the market for something. I couldn't manage to get a "matching" set of the washer/dryer so skipped it, but if you're ok with colours not matching then you can get a good deal. It's important to know what you want before hand since the site gets busy and the good stuff sells really quick.
I’m looking at washer & dryer this year. I thought all Miele laundry machines were white, even older models? Do you recall what models were available?