Expired Hot Deals

[Miele] Ontario: Miele Unboxed goes online (Ontario only)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2020 8:11 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 1, 2017
314 posts
102 upvotes

Ontario: Miele Unboxed goes online (Ontario only)

Deal Link:
Savings:
60% off
Expiry:
October 4, 2020
Retailer:
Miele
The Miele Unboxed Warehouse Sale is back! And it's Virtual this year. Browse our inventory online of new condition appliances where you can save UP TO 60% on Miele appliances, including dishwashers, ovens, cooktops and vacuums. If you or someone you know have been waiting to purchase a Miele appliance, this is the perfect opportunity! Limited quantities available on a first-come first-checkout basis.

Edit: Starts and ends on October 4.
DATE: Sunday, October 4
TIME: 10AM to 6PM EST
Last edited by mikefly on Sep 21st, 2020 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
74 replies
Nov 29, 2013
166 posts
303 upvotes
ahsalloum wrote: Is it Ontario only?
I tried signing up, it says "This Miele Virtual Warehouse Sale is open to Ontario residents only."
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2007
3219 posts
292 upvotes
GVR
dosanjha wrote: I tried signing up, it says "This Miele Virtual Warehouse Sale is open to Ontario residents only."
Thanks for confirming.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4431 posts
924 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mikefly wrote: The Miele Unboxed Warehouse Sale is back! And it's Virtual this year. Browse our inventory online of new condition appliances where you can save UP TO 60% on Miele appliances, including dishwashers, ovens, cooktops and vacuums. If you or someone you know have been waiting to purchase a Miele appliance, this is the perfect opportunity! Limited quantities available on a first-come first-checkout basis.
I think the sale STARTS on Oct 4, not expires on Oct 4, no?
Nov 21, 2016
54 posts
103 upvotes
Ottawa
Just registered and received the access code email. It is starting forth October.

You are registered! Your exclusive Access Code is enclosed.

Thank you for registering for the Miele Virtual Warehouse Sale, taking place on October 4, 2020 at 10 a.m.

We are excited to bring you the same premium and personalized sales experience you have come to expect from a Miele Warehouse Sale, but this time as a Virtual Warehouse Sale from the comfort and safety of home.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
1137 posts
1242 upvotes
GTA
OP: please update your post so people know it starts on Oct 4 and expires after that.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2148 posts
373 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Did anyone see a good deal on a handheld vacuum form last year? Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8180 posts
2813 upvotes
Toronto
Zwilling moved their warehouse sale last time around to online and it was a complete waste of time. Hopefully not the case with Miele.
Aug 6, 2015
20 posts
6 upvotes
this site has had unboxed items listed before the announcement of this sale. most were 25% off, so will be interesting to see if there is any difference
Sep 13, 2003
533 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
The site is a mess. Attempting to check out and it brings me to an empty cart.

I was trying to see if there was a way to pickup because it cost $350 to deliver a washer.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1634 posts
3281 upvotes
Markham
frumpymew wrote: The site is a mess. Attempting to check out and it brings me to an empty cart.

I was trying to see if there was a way to pickup because it cost $350 to deliver a washer.
Knew this would happen. Every single time a non-tech company tries to do something with even a bit of demand, their website utterly and completely fails. And then Miele tries to implement a login system with 10 min time out for carts that piggy backs on its main website's checkout system.

Predictably fails hard lol
Jan 30, 2007
105 posts
36 upvotes
frumpymew wrote: The site is a mess. Attempting to check out and it brings me to an empty cart.

Yep. I gave up as the only items were some cleaners and the sale was minimalistic. Not match to look at , few dishwashers and few range hoods
Nov 30, 2007
16 posts
2 upvotes
Burlington
Made a purchase after struggling with the shopping cart. After entering my credit card details, I got a runtime error message from their site. The card was charged (got email from bank), but no idea if it actually went through now.

I emailed their tech support page, but who knows how long it will take to hear anything back judging from the issues with this whole operation.