Expired Hot Deals

[miele] Today only: Mielelive demo G4228SCU free additional 5 year warranty on-top of promo pricing

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2020 11:02 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 18, 2004
2744 posts
376 upvotes
Ontario GTA

Today only: Mielelive demo G4228SCU free additional 5 year warranty on-top of promo pricing

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
April 15, 2020
Retailer:
miele
I was watching a live demo right now for G4228SCU in cleantouch stainless steel on mielelive.ca
and they are adding an additional 5 year warranty for a total of 10 years if you buy today.

the dishwasher retails for $1699 normally but on sale for $1299 with free delivery, free 5 year warranty, 30 day peace of mind guarantee.. use promo code MieleLiveDish10 on www.miele.ca or mieleshop.ca and they provide an extra 5 year warranty on top for a total of 10 years.
also if in Ontario, energy rebate as well of $224.00

they are doing other demos through the week and it looks like they have special offers on each of them, if anyone is looking at miele maybe worth checking out.
25 replies
Jun 2, 2018
109 posts
64 upvotes
Darn it... I literally just bought one a couple of weeks ago... I wonder if they'd add the additional warranty on top of it...
May 11, 2018
66 posts
33 upvotes
Mtl
Thank you, ordered :)

I was eyeing the Costco Bosch deal but I think this one is better. 10 years warranty is definitely not bad.
Sep 29, 2012
192 posts
29 upvotes
Calgary
Standard warranty is 1yr for this model. Promotion adds the 5yr warranty to it. "
Miele Classic Dishwashers Starting at $999 + Peace of Mind Guarantee (Free Delivery + 5 Year Warranty + 30-Day Money Back Guarantee)". Great dishwasher, just bought it last month and looks like the promotion is still on till April 30th.
Jun 2, 2018
109 posts
64 upvotes
redevil69 wrote: Standard warranty is 1yr for this model. Promotion adds the 5yr warranty to it. "
Miele Classic Dishwashers Starting at $999 + Peace of Mind Guarantee (Free Delivery + 5 Year Warranty + 30-Day Money Back Guarantee)". Great dishwasher, just bought it last month and looks like the promotion is still on till April 30th.
It's 10 years warranty today instead of 5 years for the Peace of Mind promotion, so it's an awesome deal if you are planning on buying the dishwasher anyways.
Feb 13, 2004
835 posts
157 upvotes
Vancouver
Pretty hot deal. Miele as far as I am aware doesn't offer the extra 5 year warranty often. I last remember about 2 1/2 years ago when they offered it for their vacuum to give a total of 10 years.
Sep 29, 2012
192 posts
29 upvotes
Calgary
zwz002 wrote: It's 10 years warranty today instead of 5 years for the Peace of Mind promotion, so it's an awesome deal if you are planning on buying the dishwasher anyways.
See the details and the promotion fine print. 10yr warranty would be nice but it's only a 5yr warranty offer. https://ca.miele.ca/project/en/Service/Warranty

http://m.miele.ca/Promotions.aspx#/Prom ... ate=dialog
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2017
6088 posts
2692 upvotes
SW corner of the cou…
Thanks. In for one to replace a ~ 16 y.o. GE Profile.

Now to get a deal on a CombiSet.
Cream rises to the top. So does scum.
Jun 2, 2018
109 posts
64 upvotes
redevil69 wrote: See the details and the promotion fine print. 10yr warranty would be nice but it's only a 5yr warranty offer. https://ca.miele.ca/project/en/Service/Warranty

You clearly didn't attend the Miele Live event today or read the OP... There's a promo code you put in to get the extra 5-year warranty from today's event and it stacks with the Peace of Mind promotion, which also comes with 5-year warranty.
Also, it's very unlikely that you'll get 6 years via the Peace of Mind promotion, but I didn't confirm with customer care on that. I did confirm, however, the additional 2-year warranty that usually comes with Miele installation doesn't stack with the Peace of Mind promotion 5 years.
Last edited by zwz002 on Apr 15th, 2020 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2017
6088 posts
2692 upvotes
SW corner of the cou…
redevil69 wrote: See the details and the promotion fine print. 10yr warranty would be nice but it's only a 5yr warranty offer. https://ca.miele.ca/project/en/Service/Warranty

5 year with the Peace of Mind promo and an additional 5 years with the promo code above.

On my invoice:
Miele Classic Dishwashers Starting at $999 + Peace of Mind Guarantee (Free Delivery + 5 Year Warranty + 30-Day Money Back Guarantee)

-$350.00
-$350.00

MIELE LIVE PROMOTION: Additional 5 Year Warranty
Cream rises to the top. So does scum.
Sep 29, 2012
192 posts
29 upvotes
Calgary
zwz002 wrote: You clearly didn't attend the Miele Live event today or read the OP... There's a promo code you put in to get the extra 5-years warranty from today's event and it stacks with the Peace of Mind promotion, which also comes with 5-years warranty.
Ah they are stacking the promotions. That is a good one, and no I didn't watch the live event. Hopefully it's not needed given they are supposedly super reliable.
Jun 2, 2018
109 posts
64 upvotes
redevil69 wrote: Ah they are stacking the promotions. That is a good one, and no I didn't watch the live event. Hopefully it's not needed given they are supposedly super reliable.
The presenter mentioned they are built with 20 years of usage in mind. Not sure if I'll trust the marketing person's words though. :)
I actually bought in March and haven't taken delivery. I'll be cancelling my first order and getting this. If you are within the 30 days of delivery, maybe consider activating your "Peace of mind" clause? It's probably too much hassle, but just a thought
Oct 24, 2009
867 posts
815 upvotes
Vancouver
zwz002 wrote: The presenter mentioned they are built with 20 years of usage in mind. Not sure if I'll trust the marketing person's words though. :)
I actually bought in March and haven't taken delivery. I'll be cancelling my first order and getting this. If you are within the 30 days of delivery, maybe consider activating your "Peace of mind" clause? It's probably too much hassle, but just a thought
Just call in, I had my promo switched as a better one came up before delivery. They will send you a new confirmation/receipt.
Nov 18, 2016
170 posts
285 upvotes
Anybody knows how long is the "short" cycle on this dishwasher ? Wondering if I should buy now for a new build that'll be ready in about a year... Thanks

Edit : Just found out it's 30min on a third party website.
Edit2 : NVMD it doesn't have an express mode you have to get the 4948 for that.
Last edited by TheInsider on Apr 15th, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jun 2, 2018
109 posts
64 upvotes
absolutcamper wrote: Just call in, I had my promo switched as a better one came up before delivery. They will send you a new confirmation/receipt.
Trust me, I tried... the rep wouldn’t do it for me. Asked to escalate to a manager, told they’ll call me back. I placed a new order just in case it doesn’t work out.
Dec 5, 2013
226 posts
68 upvotes
where is the link for but on sale for $1299 ? demo? how come i can not find it on the webstie?
Dec 5, 2013
226 posts
68 upvotes
JayG53946 wrote: https://www.miele.ca/en/c/product-detai ... CleanSteel add to cart and it will change the price to 1299$
Thanks you so much i am not good at computer staff shopping online
another question

When I check out I saw the terms as below,How can I know I have 10 years warranty ? no where mentioned.

Miele Classic Dishwashers Starting at $999 + Peace of Mind Guarantee (Free Delivery + 5 Year Warranty + 30-Day Money Back Guarantee)
-$350.00

Save $224* on this Miele ENERGY STAR® appliance with an instant online rebate.
* Ontario residents only. Limited time offer (must take delivery by December 31, 2020).

ADDITIONAL SERVICES

Miele Certified Installation ($250.00)1
Yes No

Miele to recycle my current appliance ($40.00)2
Yes No
Jun 2, 2018
109 posts
64 upvotes
firefireman wrote: Thanks you so much i am not good at computer staff shopping online
another question

When I check out I saw the terms as below,How can I know I have 10 years warranty ? no where mentioned.

-$350.00

Save $224* on this Miele ENERGY STAR® appliance with an instant online rebate.
* Ontario residents only. Limited time offer (must take delivery by December 31, 2020).

ADDITIONAL SERVICES

Miele Certified Installation ($250.00)1
Yes No

Miele to recycle my current appliance ($40.00)2
Yes No
Promotion ended at midnight. Sorry...
Dec 23, 2012
190 posts
185 upvotes
Purchased earlier to day after you posted, but just wanted to say thanks for posting. After buying a Whirlpool little bit over a year ago (and of course started to give problems just outside of warranty), I'm keen to experience the Miele hype . Ten year warranty sound pretty good now and hopefully a better dishwasher.