Expired Hot Deals

MightyFitness

Gym Equipment Sale - Cast Iron Olympic Plates $1.40/lb (160lb set $224)

[OP]
Mar 7, 2011
244 posts
367 upvotes
Brampton

Gym Equipment Sale - Cast Iron Olympic Plates $1.40/lb (160lb set $224)

Deal Link:
Savings:
40%
Retailer:
MightyFitness
This is just an update from the last post I made, I picked up my final set of dumbbells' and noticed the Iron plates are a lot cheaper than when I purchased then a couple months ago. The store is in Mississauga (for those in the GTA) website also says they ship, but I am not sure of the prices for other provinces

Iron plates
https://mightyfitness.ca/collections/bu ... pic-plates

Since most other stores are out of stock this is the cheapest and seems to be in full stock

They had Bumper plates as well if anyone is planning to do home workouts and prefer bumpers the 260lb set is at $500, i got mine for $750 in July :/

There seems to be a lot of products on sale,
Last edited by rexplosive on Nov 29th, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
24 replies
Nov 6, 2012
430 posts
719 upvotes
Edmonton
Bells of Steel had discontinued bumpers for just over $1 a pound this weekend. I think that was the best deal for 2021 but this one isn't bad.. not sure if it's a hot deal tho
[OP]
Mar 7, 2011
244 posts
367 upvotes
Brampton
Fenrir00 wrote: How was the shipping?
I live like half an hour away from their ship in Mississauga so I just did pick up, though I did get a quote for delivery for $25, but that might be worth it for larger products
benilla wrote: Bells of Steel had discontinued bumpers for just over $1 a pound this weekend. I think that was the best deal for 2021 but this one isn't bad.. not sure if it's a hot deal tho

That's a steal, I actually went on the website on the weekend before I got from MightyFitness, they didnt have cheaper Iron Cast so I went with Might instead,

plus, personally, i have bumpers but i prefer having extra Iron cast cause its easier to add weights cause its smaller and easier to hold with one hand, its just a preference
really helps when adding weight for Deadlifts, so don't need to use a deadlift jack eachtime
Apr 16, 2007
128 posts
149 upvotes
Montreal
Shipping shows 47.50$ for 4x10lbs (Quebec delivery).

Kills the deal for me but might still be good for others.

Upvoted!
Aug 24, 2016
939 posts
1028 upvotes
Ordered the 128lbs dumbbell from StrongArm sport, can’t wait for them to arrive.

Don’t have the space for 5-120lbs in dumbbells (also expensive AF).
[OP]
Mar 7, 2011
244 posts
367 upvotes
Brampton
Broskah wrote: Ordered the 128lbs dumbbell from StrongArm sport, can’t wait for them to arrive.

Don’t have the space for 5-120lbs in dumbbells (also expensive AF).
Are these adjustable? And per dumbbell or combined? I got some random dumbbells from MF but been wanting a full set but don't want to invest in full
May 21, 2015
497 posts
271 upvotes
70's sold out ... can i move up to 100s safely ?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
2566 posts
1751 upvotes
benilla wrote: Bells of Steel had discontinued bumpers for just over $1 a pound this weekend. I think that was the best deal for 2021 but this one isn't bad.. not sure if it's a hot deal tho
Fml I missed another bumper plate sale.. . .
Nov 19, 2016
753 posts
535 upvotes
PerformingAzura wrote: Fml I missed another bumper plate sale.. . .
It was literally a handful of plates with only a few people getting it. Don't feel bad about it. Unicorn deal
Nov 19, 2016
753 posts
535 upvotes
user512 wrote: 70's sold out ... can i move up to 100s safely ?
Sounds like a jump. Depends on your lifting strength. Better to go slow and avoid injury imo
Nov 15, 2004
538 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked up a set of plates. Cool place and good guy! He even helped me load it into the car!
Apr 8, 2008
43 posts
13 upvotes
rexplosive wrote: If anyone is interested in weight plates or dumbbells I just picked up a pair of 10s, 25s for around 1.575$/lb before tax and $1.78/lb after tax (In Ontario)
*I did in store pickup after online purchase

I ended up using the code BACK3MIGHTY and seemed to have 30% off instead of the advertised 25%
Dumbbells
https://mightyfitness.ca/products/hex-d ... 4757198000

Thanks OP, I was finally able to finish off my small dumbell set for home use at a reasonable price. I too picked up a pair of 15's and 30's for the prices that you quoted in your post and picked up locally. The guy at the store was very friendly accomodating to my questions regarding other products they have a lot of products to offer. They also have a showroom of the various rigs so you can view them if you make an appointment first.

They quality of the HEX dumbells is comparable to CAP or other rubber HEX dumbells available in the market available at other retailers but at a fair price. ** the code BACK3MIGHTY worked for me as well!

The dumbells were factory fresh, in a heavy duty platic bag and then in a box. There was minor rubber smell that seemed to last about a day and a half but I just aired them out in the sun for the afternoon and they were good to go.

Thanks again Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jul 10, 2017
6 posts
3 upvotes
op is associated with this organization. hx of comparable posts on rfd. gross
Mar 16, 2008
249 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
how are plates still so expensive?
you'd expect with the amount of people who bought them during pandemic and are not using it now, the price would hit a dollar per pound already
Dec 7, 2020
267 posts
137 upvotes
damn BACK3MIGHTY cannot be applied on the Insanity bundle, i need the curl bar as i have a standard one already....

wait, OP can you PM me a discount code for that please?
Aug 6, 2019
212 posts
155 upvotes
berta
didnt down vote but before covid i didnt pay more than $1/lb for steel plates when i waited for sales. i got my cheap smelly black rubber 45lb bumpers from finesse fitness for $1/lb. im sure there will be a glut of weight equipment eventually.
not food
Jun 19, 2017
77 posts
167 upvotes
Pretty tempted to get these but the fact that OP is associated with MightyFitness and has just been posting about them is making me wary. No idea where else to look for dumbbells that aren't $1.75-2.00/ lb though

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)