Expired Hot Deals

Mike's Computer Shop

Mike's Computers Clearance 25% OFF Sale QTROFFCLR Code (Shipping Costs)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2020 9:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1378 posts
3438 upvotes
hagbard wrote: Third day I've checked things out and always OOS. Big waste of time.
Again, big waste of time if you don't check 3 times a day. I did and managed to scoop up some awesome deals.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1378 posts
3438 upvotes
emma30 wrote: The item that's been waiting to ship (over 10 days now) is a non-clearance motherboard that shows plenty of stock in both BC and Ontario warehouses.
Which motherboard is this? Have you tried contacting them through discord or via live chat?
Oct 25, 2014
268 posts
232 upvotes
Boswell, BC
Freebush wrote: Which motherboard is this? Have you tried contacting them through discord or via live chat?
We've gone in a bit of circle here. Yes, I've contacted Mike's, that's how I was told of the delay in the warehouse that has affected my shipment. No details were provided and I'm curious if anyone else has experienced a shipping delay or has details that might allow me to judge how widespread or serious the delay might be. Reports from those that might be getting stuff from the BC warehouse may be of most interest. I don't see how the exact sku is relevant and don't want to identify my order in this public forum.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1378 posts
3438 upvotes
emma30 wrote: We've gone in a bit of circle here. Yes, I've contacted Mike's, that's how I was told of the delay in the warehouse that has affected my shipment. No details were provided and I'm curious if anyone else has experienced a shipping delay or has details that might allow me to judge how widespread or serious the delay might be. Reports from those that might be getting stuff from the BC warehouse may be of most interest. I don't see how the exact sku is relevant and don't want to identify my order in this public forum.
Hope they resolve this issue promptly. Also, keep asking them about it.
Last edited by Freebush on Nov 10th, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2004
1645 posts
222 upvotes
MemoryExpress is the new StOOpleS
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1529 posts
1312 upvotes
pob444 wrote: Got it on a whim and I'm quite surprised. Best way to spend 150$ in a long time.
I was thinking the same thing. I am no audiophile but I was really surprised at the difference it made. I am running Sennheiser game zero.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)