Expired Hot Deals

Mike's Computer Shop

(OOS) SAPPHIRE PULSE RADEON RX 5600 XT for $384.99 all time low

Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
6534 posts
3114 upvotes
Germany
lightmeup wrote: Black screen black screen black screen!
? My 5700 has been rock solid. It also idles at 30 C and hasn't gone over 56 C at load.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2013
1280 posts
1015 upvotes
Montr
I don’t mind buying a card now, except that I’m curious about ray tracing and the gtx 20xx are out of budget
Dec 22, 2012
46 posts
16 upvotes
Burnaby
Don't wait! If it a good deal and you want it get it. I've followed threads with wait until "Next Gen is a month away" "Prices will drop when next gen is out" and have missed out on some nice deals. High/mid Videocard market is always hot they don't drop by munch and if they do your waiting 3 years and buying outdated stuff. Like me!! I picked up a RX 580 Aorus a few months back... Waited year+ for the next gen price drop...
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3332 upvotes
Desperadude wrote: I don’t mind buying a card now, except that I’m curious about ray tracing and the gtx 20xx are out of budget
buy a card you know you can flip if the rtx ones are better for you.
i was building a computer last week got a gtx 1060 6gb on ebay for 135.00. i will easily sell this for that same price.
but this one it will be a bit harder to sell at this price, the value is also in the games if you know you would like these games.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1166 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
Is it possible to flash this graphics card for use with a classic Mac Pro? I searched on some forums and am reading conflicting comments on the flashing.