MILA by Madison Group - Scarborough

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2021 5:19 pm
[OP]
Jun 1, 2021
3 posts
2 upvotes

MILA by Madison Group - Scarborough

I drove past this development the other day and it seems interesting. I don't live too far away and I know it is close to STC, 401, etc. Seems like a good location and its not too far from everything. I was originally looking for a place to live in downtown Toronto but I can't bring myself to paying so much for such a small space with no backyard and no garage.

Anyhow, it looks like this development has condo townhouses, freehold townhouses, semi-detached, and detached homes. What do you guys think the freehold townhouses and detached homes will go for? I was looking to buy within the next 3 months but I can hold off if the prices for this development aren't too crazy. Also, does anyone have feedback on this builder?

3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2004
5567 posts
3442 upvotes
Toronto
Madison is a large developer.
Full-time Realtor
Feb 10, 2021
104 posts
64 upvotes
waterudoing wrote: I drove past this development the other day and it seems interesting. I don't live too far away and I know it is close to STC, 401, etc. Seems like a good location and its not too far from everything. I was originally looking for a place to live in downtown Toronto but I can't bring myself to paying so much for such a small space with no backyard and no garage.

Anyhow, it looks like this development has condo townhouses, freehold townhouses, semi-detached, and detached homes. What do you guys think the freehold townhouses and detached homes will go for? I was looking to buy within the next 3 months but I can hold off if the prices for this development aren't too crazy. Also, does anyone have feedback on this builder?

the homes stylistically look very similar to the Madison offerings in Markham at their Cornell development.

Can't speak to pricing as I dont see detached developments happening quite often in Scarborough..

Many friends of ours have purchased from Madison in the Greensborough neighbourhood and most recently in Cornell. They seem to be of good quality- standard builder stuff but the new modern elevations (as above) look particularly better than historical to me.

As @oasis100 mentioned, large developer and reputable communities made across the GTA.
[OP]
Jun 1, 2021
3 posts
2 upvotes
ollywood wrote: the homes stylistically look very similar to the Madison offerings in Markham at their Cornell development.

Can't speak to pricing as I dont see detached developments happening quite often in Scarborough..

Many friends of ours have purchased from Madison in the Greensborough neighbourhood and most recently in Cornell. They seem to be of good quality- standard builder stuff but the new modern elevations (as above) look particularly better than historical to me.

As @oasis100 mentioned, large developer and reputable communities made across the GTA.
Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully the pricing is somewhat reasonable