• Jul 28th, 2020 10:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11084 posts
21131 upvotes

[Milky Way Hunters] OrionX Photoshop Plugin Lifetime License (PC/Mac) FREE

https://orionxpro.com/products/orionx

When you add several to the cart and checkout, they give you multiple downloads at the end, but I have no idea what the difference is.
ORIONX, THE REVOLUTIONARY PANEL THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR WAY TO DO PHOTOGRAPHY.

OrionX was born from the photographer's need to save time in post-production. OrionX is the result of a long study and research so as to be able to give the maximum in any context, any moment and make even beginners do jobs that would last hours in a few seconds / minutes. It is a concentrate of technology and innovation with fully automated processes and can cope in any situation: overexposed lights, underexposed shadows, desaturated colors and much more. Orionh Plus is also aimed at digital art lovers, for whom we have created completely automated processes capable of distorting the scene in a completely realistic way taking care of the shadows and lights.
Whether you are a beginner or a professional, OrionX is for you.
28 replies
Jul 17, 2019
46 posts
33 upvotes
I might be a little dumb but is this a photoshop licence? Or a set of filters to use within photoshop?
Aug 5, 2013
185 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto
hypekit wrote: I might be a little dumb but is this a photoshop licence? Or a set of filters to use within photoshop?
Photoshop Plugin
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8238 posts
8430 upvotes
Hmm, will give it a go with my NEOWISE stacks!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1700 posts
1687 upvotes
no idea what this does. why do i have to checkout with paypal if it’s free? not sure if worth the risk
Wallet safe...
Penalty Box
Aug 19, 2015
7396 posts
7623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Bought 8 licenses
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11084 posts
21131 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote: no idea what this does. why do i have to checkout with paypal if it’s free? not sure if worth the risk
I didn't have to checkout with anything other than name, address, email.

Add to cart, then checkout.
TransporterSD wrote: Bought 8 licenses
I did 5, but I think it's all the same, because there's no key!
Feb 12, 2008
293 posts
74 upvotes
Scarborough
thanks op trying it now. I cant say it found my milky way immediately, I'm going to go over the instructions again. Works great at taking out the light pollution. The stacking gets wonky with too many images I dont think it is able to align properly or I need to mask out parts or something as it is blurry
Mar 4, 2006
514 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
joe77 wrote: thanks op trying it now. I cant say it found my milky way immediately, I'm going to go over the instructions again. Works great at taking out the light pollution. The stacking gets wonky with too many images I dont think it is able to align properly or I need to mask out parts or something as it is blurry
How would you compare this to sequator?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8238 posts
8430 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote: no idea what this does. why do i have to checkout with paypal if it’s free? not sure if worth the risk
The checkout with paypal says $0.01, but then when you click confirm there's a message saying it's free and there will be no charge. There wasn't a charge.

And what risk? It's paypal!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11084 posts
21131 upvotes
repatch wrote: The checkout with paypal says $0.01, but then when you click confirm there's a message saying it's free and there will be no charge. There wasn't a charge.

And what risk? It's paypal!
Once again, why are you even using PayPal?

Add to cart, checkout, enter your info, and there's no request for payment!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8238 posts
8430 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Once again, why are you even using PayPal?

Add to cart, checkout, enter your info, and there's no request for payment!
Faster since everything gets prepopulated. Never underestimate lazy.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11084 posts
21131 upvotes
repatch wrote: Faster since everything gets prepopulated. Never underestimate lazy.
LOL, makes sense, but never underestimate the beauty of using fake information on websites you're not familiar with. ;)
Feb 12, 2008
293 posts
74 upvotes
Scarborough
Drasco wrote: How would you compare this to sequator?
Sequator works way better at stacking, it is usable whereas I cannot get this too work with 18 images. I tried masking out sky elements and it helped but sequator was night and day better. if anyone finds a proper tutorial I would love to give it another try.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1398 posts
898 upvotes
repatch wrote: And what risk? It's paypal!
Clearly you have not had to deal with PayPal claims, they are the scummiest of scums on earth. Don't believe me? Google is your friend.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23474 posts
8385 upvotes
bilaliz wrote: Clearly you have not had to deal with PayPal claims, they are the scummiest of scums on earth. Don't believe me? Google is your friend.
I've been with them for 20 years. Never had a problem with them. Never had a charge back. Still use them for occasional transactions. My work uses them for all refunds...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23474 posts
8385 upvotes
Looks like it's been on for free since at least May...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8238 posts
8430 upvotes
bilaliz wrote: Clearly you have not had to deal with PayPal claims, they are the scummiest of scums on earth. Don't believe me? Google is your friend.
Have had several. If you are the buyer, Paypal tends to be simple to get your money back.

Seller? Well, then you're screwed.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
8238 posts
8430 upvotes
joe77 wrote: Sequator works way better at stacking, it is usable whereas I cannot get this too work with 18 images. I tried masking out sky elements and it helped but sequator was night and day better. if anyone finds a proper tutorial I would love to give it another try.
How would you compare it to Deep Sky Stacker?