Expired Hot Deals

Milwaukee

Free MX4 4-Cutter SDS PLUS Rotary Hammer Drill Bit for select Trades with Free Shipping

[OP]
Nov 19, 2020
53 posts
136 upvotes

Free MX4 4-Cutter SDS PLUS Rotary Hammer Drill Bit for select Trades with Free Shipping

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Milwaukee
Enter your info and "redeem" your free MX4™ 4-CUTTER SDS PLUS ROTARY HAMMER DRILL BIT.

SDS-PLUS 4CT MX4 4"x6" available in one of the below sizes:
5/32"
3/16"
1/4"
3/8"
1/2"

Not sure if these will ship or not. No harm in trying. Please don't submit if you don't need it though.

Note: if you get an error while submitting, keep submitting multiple times and it eventually goes through.

From the official page: Limit one registration and bit per person and per mailing address. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for processing and shipping. Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes at this time. Please provide a physical address to receive your bit.

Deal link: https://www.milwaukeetool.com/contest/A ... DRILL-BITS

Edit: Noticed on the slickdeals that if you have US address, below are also available:
Various Knee Pads: https://www.milwaukeetool.com/contest/A ... -KNEE-PADS
Metal cutting circular saw blade: https://www.milwaukeetool.com/contest/A ... ting-Blade
22 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5742 posts
3086 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Thanks for sharing this. I went with the 1/2” since it’s the highest value. I probably have a couple of all the sizes already and would use 3/16” more often but had to go with the highest value! Ha ha.

I wish that saw blade was available to us. I don’t know how often I’d need it but to get it for free would be great to add to the tool collection.
Jun 12, 2015
731 posts
348 upvotes
Mississauga
Thx OP got application successfully
Sep 8, 2005
103 posts
11 upvotes
Must be getting flooded with requests. I never get past the error that there is a technical difficulty processing the request.
Anyone getting it to work now?
Dec 8, 2018
49 posts
223 upvotes
Montreal
vninja wrote: Must be getting flooded with requests. I never get past the error that there is a technical difficulty processing the request.
Anyone getting it to work now?
Same thing for me. I've been pressing the submit button since the last 10 minutes, without success.
Jul 22, 2015
834 posts
1726 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hughen wrote: Same thing for me. I've been pressing the submit button since the last 10 minutes, without success.
Same. It's been an hour.
Sep 21, 2019
513 posts
1124 upvotes
I wonder how many people submitting even have a tool they can use these with
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5266 posts
7151 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Benzat17 wrote: What's a good 2-3 bits to choose from ?
No one tell thus person
Sep 21, 2019
513 posts
1124 upvotes
Benzat17 wrote: What's a good 2-3 bits to choose from ?
Do you have a rotary hammer and what do you intend to use it for?
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14539 posts
31232 upvotes
Waste of time at this point specially since it was on Slick , probably reached limit
Dec 26, 2017
814 posts
631 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: No one tell thus person
Oh no please !! Lmao
Common I know I don't need it RIGHT now but like any deal I will eventually use it
Next year I'll be setting up a gazebo so I will need to drill into concrete
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5742 posts
3086 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Benzat17 wrote: Oh no please !! Lmao
Common I know I don't need it RIGHT now but like any deal I will eventually use it
Next year I'll be setting up a gazebo so I will need to drill into concrete
Are you going to buy a $300+ drill to do this? These bits are intended for an SDS drill not your standard cordless hammer drill which 99% of home owners purchase. These bits are for a dedicated concrete/masonry drill.

EDIT: Also the bigger concern with your post aside from the fact it’s clear you don’t need any of them (you don’t even know what you “need”) is the implication in your post that you’re going to take advantage and get more than the 1 you’re entitled to.
Dec 26, 2017
814 posts
631 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: Are you going to buy a $300+ drill to do this? These bits are intended for an SDS drill not your standard cordless hammer drill which 99% of home owners purchase. These bits are for a dedicated concrete/masonry drill.

EDIT: Also the bigger concern with your post aside from the fact it’s clear you don’t need any of them (you don’t even know what you “need”) is the implication in your post that you’re going to take advantage and get more than the 1 you’re entitled to.
I'll be renting one unless I find a good deal on one to purchase
Second yes I will be taking advantage of a free bit lol it's not like I am going to ask for more than one of the SAME bit to resell
I am going to add to my collection to use them one day or lend them to a relative or some one who asks
big deal cry me a river and go complain to Milwaukee
Sep 21, 2019
513 posts
1124 upvotes
Finally got through overnight after randomly spamming throughout the day. Ended up getting knee pads and blade too (but now looks like those have been taken down). Drill bit is still up for those interested
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1462 posts
1219 upvotes
Durham Region
Tried 20 times and always got an error, now says the contest is over
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5742 posts
3086 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
In the last week I had thought about this thread and was going to ask if anyone had received their SDS bit but I forgot to. Yesterday I got home to find mine in the mailbox. I’ve never bought a Milwaukee made SDS plus bit before but this one looks to be a great bit. I look forward to the first time I need to use it. I wish I could have got a few of the other sizes too.