Expired Hot Deals

Milwaukee M18 Drill + Impact Driver + 2 Compact Li-Ion + 1 Full Size Li-Ion - $229.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2011 9:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
1246 posts
235 upvotes
Aurora, ON

Milwaukee M18 Drill + Impact Driver + 2 Compact Li-Ion + 1 Full Size Li-Ion - $229.99

The rural Ontario store chain - TSC Stores has this week a pretty descent deal on a pro-grade Milwaukee 18V Lithium-Ion Drill and Impact Driver combo.

The regular price on this combo is $299 and it comes with two compact-sized Li-Ion batteries. Compact size means that batteries are around 1.5Ah capacity vs. "full size" 3.0Ah.

http://www.tscstores.com/stage/mainhome ... dFG_398868 (site shows reg price, check the online flyer)

In addition to the sale price of $229.99 they are also giving as a bonus one full size "XC High Capacity 18 Volt Red Lithium-Ion Battery" that retails for $149. This additional full-size battery is what makes this deal pretty good.

There are not too many stores around GTA. One of the closest one is in Uxbridge. I visited their location tonight just before closing, and they have five sets for sale.

I decided to pass on this deal, and instead will wait for a deal on Ridgid X4 five-piece combo. The reason is due to X4 being a very capable line-up, and Ridgid's lifetime battery replacement. I'm not a heavy tool user, and would like my new set to serve me 15 years, and that is only possible if I can get batteries replaced for free during that time.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)