[Home Depot] MILWAUKEE Shockwave 66 pc PTA kit - HomeDepot.ca - $19.88

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2014 9:44 am
[OP]
Jan 19, 2012
273 posts
74 upvotes

[Home Depot] MILWAUKEE Shockwave 66 pc PTA kit - HomeDepot.ca - $19.88

$19.88 at Home Depot (Reg $29.88, $10.00 off)
[IMG]http://www.homedepot.ca/wcsstore/HomeDe ... 051H_4.jpg[/IMG]
Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping.

Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
Forged tips for maximum grip
Geometric design provides the shock absorption
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2469 posts
2786 upvotes
Fredericton
I have used these bits to drive thousands of 2.5 to 3.5" decking screws, with minimal signs of wear, highly recommended.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2212 posts
539 upvotes
mtseymourguy wrote: What does the 88 mean.
Cents
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6879 posts
1012 upvotes
Toronto
How many hex shank no. 2 Robertsons are there in this kit?

Those are the only kind I use 99% of the time. Can't tell from pic.
Nov 20, 2013
13 posts
Toronto
Thanks op! Gonna pickup one tomorrow. Love Milwaukee products
Jul 20, 2014
117 posts
22 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Bordak wrote: I have used these bits to drive thousands of 2.5 to 3.5" decking screws, with minimal signs of wear, highly recommended.
+1
thousands of decking screws also 3" 3.5" barely seen any wear on the bits
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2749 posts
798 upvotes
OOS in surrounding stores - thanks though OP
Oct 14, 2007
110 posts
21 upvotes
Picked one up last night in Hamilton on Stone Church. Still regular price on the shelf but scanned in at the sale price. There were two left after I took mine. The only thing it's missing for me are socket adapters.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6879 posts
1012 upvotes
Toronto
carmv4 wrote: Picked one up last night in Hamilton on Stone Church. Still regular price on the shelf but scanned in at the sale price. There were two left after I took mine. The only thing it's missing for me are socket adapters.
I saw a much more complete kit with socket adaptors in the latest HD flyer. I think it's Makita and $39.99. (tossed it already)
Oct 14, 2007
110 posts
21 upvotes
I did see a big Makita set while I was there. It was tagged at $49.xx so I didn't really check it out. I already have a Ryobi set with socket adapters which I was planning on donating to my dad to replace his garbage HDX bit set. I'll probably just hold on to the socket adapters. Thanks for the heads up though!
Nov 24, 2008
232 posts
232 upvotes
Brampton
The HD in brampton on First Guelph had like 6 sets after I took 1 last night but I saw a bunch of other ones. Dewalt had another 66pc set for like $33 (on sale apparently) but had more drill bits