Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Milwaukee Tool Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw Kit- Reg 429, sale 171-270 (YMMV in-store clearance)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2022 11:19 pm
[OP]
Member
Sep 21, 2019
431 posts
924 upvotes

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool Deep Cut Variable Speed Band Saw Kit- Reg 429, sale 171-270 (YMMV in-store clearance)

Stock track: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1000743177

I saw this at Home depot in Barrhaven, original price is 429.00, they had it marked down to 171.00. **THIS IS INSTORE CLEARANCE** PRICING VARIES BY STORE AND WONT SHOW ONLINE.

The Kanata store had it for 270ish, the Nepean was 250 ish. If you buy there you can return and rebuy at Barrhaven. Actually pricing for your area could be as low as 171 but Id guess most stores are mid 200s

This is a very specialized tool and is overkill for 99% of the people who read this. It can cut through just about anything and has specific niche uses.
Images
  • 20211218_183611.jpg
  • 20211218_163456.jpg
11 replies
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
2273 posts
465 upvotes
Darnit, was hoping it's the fuel version. Nonetheless, great deal!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2264 posts
835 upvotes
toronto
I saw one at the Scarborough morningside hd for only 50$ off the regular price. It was heavily used, no box, no battery or accessories.
I find this location to be more expensive and stingy on clearance/used items.

Also saw a m18 Brushless drill and impact driver kit again heavily used , no box, missing batteries/charger only $80 off regular price. I told the girl how can this be as a battery alone is $179 and this is in terrible condition. It should be atleast half off regular.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3026 posts
2905 upvotes
Prince George
I saw this Milwaukee 6232-21 portable bandsaw kit (AC power, not battery) on clearance at my local HD for $171. Regular price is $429. Pretty niche tool but a good discount.

Home Depot product page: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1000743177
Stocktrack: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1000743177

Online prices via Home Depot or Stocktrack do not reflect clearance pricing. You'd have to check in store (or place online order for ISPU and be ready to cancel if you don't get the price you expect at the end).
Images
  • IMG_4575.jpeg
  • IMG_4576.jpeg
[OP]
Member
Sep 21, 2019
431 posts
924 upvotes
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: I saw this Milwaukee 6232-21 portable bandsaw kit (AC power, not battery) on clearance at my local HD for $171. Regular price is $429. Pretty niche tool but a good discount.

Home Depot product page: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1000743177
Stocktrack: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1000743177

Online prices via Home Depot or Stocktrack do not reflect clearance pricing. You'd have to check in store (or place online order for ISPU and be ready to cancel if you don't get the price you expect at the end).
Please share your local store. I posted this a while ago for an Ottawa warehouse but not many RFD users were able to find it at this price local to them home-depot-milwaukee-tool-deep-cut-vari ... e-2512901/
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3026 posts
2905 upvotes
Prince George
Bbrown3979 wrote: Please share your local store. I posted this a while ago for an Ottawa warehouse but not many RFD users were able to find it at this price local to them home-depot-milwaukee-tool-deep-cut-vari ... e-2512901/
Hmm, my search-fu skills are lacking I guess. Didn't find your thread. My location is Prince George, BC as per my profile.
Sr. Member
Jul 20, 2009
950 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
That's a sweet deal. I assume store specific?
Jr. Member
Dec 29, 2006
135 posts
19 upvotes
$128 at Mississauga south.
Last edited by PhubiO on Jan 26th, 2022 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 15, 2009
2763 posts
2465 upvotes
North York
PhubiO wrote: Saw this price at Mississauga south.
Did you take a screenshot of the photo app instead of taking the actual photo?
Newbie
Oct 18, 2021
7 posts
5 upvotes
KiraSensei wrote: Did you take a screenshot of the photo app instead of taking the actual photo?
I did return and repurchase today at Mississauga south HD. Grab one saw from any HD that has stocks then return and repurchase at above HD location.
Make sure to call them to comfirm the price is $128. I assume the store will resume the price in the future so please call them or visit store first. That's important!
Cheers
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)