Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Milwaukee Tool High Speed Wood Spade Bit Set (13-Piece) - $14.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2022 10:21 am
Newbie
Jul 17, 2020
42 posts
108 upvotes
These have been in the store for this price for at least a month. I have been to multiple locations and they always have stock as well. I appreciate the post but kinda old news.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4986 posts
6504 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Dislike how they make you buy 14 Sizes. In reality, I'll be using 2 at most
Jr. Member
Sep 11, 2013
188 posts
189 upvotes
Vaughan
I never understood.... Why use these over a drill bit?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2489 posts
3503 upvotes
GTA
edge1986 wrote: I never understood.... Why use these over a drill bit?
I assume you mean twist drill bits, as these are also drill bits. :)
I use them for holes in 2x joists to pull cables or for water supply pipes. They're quick and cheap to replace when you hit a nail.
The holes don't look nice, but that doesn't matter in framing.
The other option is to use an auger bit which is a lot more expensive.
You only really need a few sizes and most of the time I just grab 3/4".
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 29, 2017
885 posts
906 upvotes
Ontario
chilli604 wrote: Dislike how they make you buy 14 Sizes. In reality, I'll be using 2 at most
Well you can buy less bits AND get a case, but it’ll set you back $35. HD pricing doesn’t make sense sometimes. $14.97 for this set is a deal, sell the bits you don’t need on Kijiji and make a profit? Lol
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1001013433
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4986 posts
6504 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
ODoyleRulz wrote: Well you can buy less bits AND get a case, but it’ll set you back $35. HD pricing doesn’t make sense sometimes. $14.97 for this set is a deal, sell the bits you don’t need on Kijiji and make a profit? Lol
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1001013433
Wow wth. I bought that kit you showed me for $20 @ HD also.

Milwaukee jacking up their prices
Newbie
Nov 29, 2015
36 posts
83 upvotes
Tsuu T'Ina, AB
Website glitched and I guess I ordered 2. Will be helpful for doing the electrical in our new house. Thanks OP

Top