• Feb 28th, 2020 11:54 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4505 posts
2298 upvotes
Ontario

Minecraft help - how to load maps?

Hi folks, fairly new to Minecraft, my son loves playing and we want to download some custom maps from the net and try them out. I'm on the Windows 10 version, 1.21. I found maps on minecraftmaps.com and I found how to get to the cryptic saved games folder in Windows, pasted the unzipped folder there, but when we launch the game it just loads the same level over and over: drops you in the water and you are swimming to some island in the middle, eventually game crashes.

Not sure what we're doing wrong here or if we're looking in the right places.

Thanks for the advice.
1 reply
Dec 10, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
Hey,dude. My youngest sister started to play Minecraft just a month ago, she really likes it. She asked me to help with it as she downloaded new maps ,which causes her the same problem as you encountered. I don't know how to help, my friend suggested we try to create our own server, maybe it will help. He advised to use the services offered by the www.ggservers.com . I looked through their page and it impressed me.They offer really affordable services. Additionally, you may swap between modpacks or server types at any time. By the way, they have DDOS protection which keeps your server online. Could anyone help with it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)