[OP]
Mar 14, 2008
124 posts
20 upvotes
Montreal
Trader Score: 0

Minolta Compact Bellows + Macro Auto Bellows 100mm Cone Lens

I am selling the following combination set for macro and close-up photography:

i) Minolta Auto Bellows 100mm macro lens: the is the cone lens with better image quality and large image circle so that it can also be used with tilt/shift bellows. The lens is in great shape despite its age. I don't see any optical flaw and the aperture ring is smooth. The body is also in very good shape.
ii) Minolta Compact Bellows: this combo makes for a compact portable and light setup.
iii) A Minolta Extension Tube

This setup provides near to 1:1 magnification but is lighter and more compact than typical macro lenses in the 80mm-100mm range. I am showing it besides my Sony 90mm G Macro lens for comparison. Even with the Minolta MD to Sony Nex adapter, this combo is lighter and smaller than the Sony lens.

You will also receive the rear and front lens caps. Included items as bonus: 55mm UV protective filter and a lens mount adapter to attached this filter to the lens. The original lens cap is missing but I am including a third party lens cap (metal lens caps like the original one can be found on Ebay). A lens pouch for the cone lens is also included. The items are not part of the sale but are included in the sale for free because they are in as-is condition (may not be in best shape: pouch is old and a bit worn out and the filter's glass is a bit wobbly in its place).

Interested people please send me aPM. The Sony lens seen in the image and the lens mount adapter seen in the last picture are not included in the sale.

Asking price for the set: $480.
A9_7576.jpg
A9_7577.jpg
A9_7574.jpg
A9_07474.jpg
1 reply