Expired Hot Deals

[Minute Key] FREE House Key at kiosk inside Walmart/CT/Reno Depot

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 5:54 am
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2284 posts
1145 upvotes
Tried to use just now in Scarborough it says coupon already used =( they had raptors too me so sad lol
Aug 3, 2005
81 posts
41 upvotes
worldwide
Damnit..too late.
Images
  • 20201023_104603.jpg
#shelfclear
#startthecar
Aug 8, 2007
168 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Daijoubu wrote: Did you copy from a new key or a wornt one?
Like I said in a previous post, these machines attempt to decode the key bitting combination and make the cuts based on that, it's not a photocopy type duplicator.
Yeah I understand about worn keys, but I was asking about the horizontal grooves on the side of the key. These grooves are pre-formed in the blank, and should match the keyway to allow the key to enter. I guess the machine selected the wrong blank for the Raptors key. I made a second copy on Canadian flag blank and it copied perfectly.
Jan 28, 2012
29 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
Got a couple keys already, but tried for the sake of RFD’ers today. It says ‘coupon code already redeemed’ now. Deal is dead now. Thanks again OP.
May 16, 2017
339 posts
158 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Minute Key is offering 10,000 keys for Free when you apply coupon code OCT28915C2 at check out.

These Kiosk are located in Walmart. You basically scan you key and a screen will appear with the different types of styles you can select (see picture). Proceed to checkout and enter the coupon code. No personal/credit card information needed to checkout. I made two for myself (see picture) I guess I could have made unlimited quantities but didn't want to be greedy.

Note, for the TML fans out there, depending on your style of key, they have a TML key you can pick which is $6.99 and would be free with the code as well.
i swear, some of u rfd people need to get ur head checked, u guys got a serious mental disorder
Aug 7, 2019
843 posts
286 upvotes
jpg wrote: Damnit..too late.
Thanks for the photo. Was going to go today after class but you saved me the trip. BTW, which province?
Aug 7, 2019
843 posts
286 upvotes
pasiku wrote: Got a couple keys already, but tried for the sake of RFD’ers today. It says ‘coupon code already redeemed’ now. Deal is dead now. Thanks again OP.
Thanks for checking. I was just about to go out and get one. Which province by the way?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2605 posts
9924 upvotes
slash407 wrote: i swear, some of u rfd people need to get ur head checked, u guys got a serious mental disorder
Not sure what your issue is or maybe your just having a bad day. Hope all is well.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2605 posts
9924 upvotes
DrDoomsday wrote: Any way to get notified if this ever comes back?
If I see it again, will let you know.
Aug 3, 2005
81 posts
41 upvotes
worldwide
DrDoomsday
Oct 23rd, 2020 3:58 pm

jpg wrote: ↑
Damnit..too late.
Thanks for the photo. Was going to go today after class but you saved me the trip. BTW, which province?

BC. Actually had someone waiting behind me. Saw them try and then walk away after trying code. So word spread fast. Too bad ppl didn't limit themselves to 1. Ah well.
#shelfclear
#startthecar
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8998 posts
7327 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP! Grabbed mine on the first night.
Was planning to copy another key on Friday but deal was already over.

20201022_220131.jpg