Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Minute Key

FREE House Key at kiosk inside Walmart/CT/Reno Depot

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2022 7:05 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7258 posts
71458 upvotes

FREE House Key at kiosk inside Walmart/CT/Reno Depot

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
July 31, 2022
Retailer:
Minute Key
Get a free key at a Minute Key kiosk with the coupon code: GLK11E7DC40 Valid for the 1st 10,000.

What types of keys will this machine duplicate?

This machine is able to copy home and office keys. This includes most: Kwikset, KW1 and KW10 Schlage, SC1 Weiser, WR3 and WR5 (in some areas) Others: Baldwin, Titan, and clones of the above key types Padlock key Masterlock M1 (on some machines)

Can this machine copy my car key?

No. Minute Key does not copy car keys at this time but can identify if your retailer can duplicate them and provide you with the necessary information to expedite the process.
Last edited by hill15 on Aug 2nd, 2022 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
64 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8202 posts
8750 upvotes
Nice! The last promo wasn:t that long ago...

Got enough keys for now!

Thx OP!
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
2204 posts
1122 upvotes
Why is Minute Key doing this so often? Should I start stirring up some conspiracy theory like there's a big brother trying to read and store my key info in some database?

Anyway. Rushing to Wal-Mart now. Thanks OP.
Oct 9, 2019
492 posts
346 upvotes
manho wrote: Why is Minute Key doing this so often? Should I start stirring up some conspiracy theory like there's a big brother trying to read and store my key info in some database?

Anyway. Rushing to Wal-Mart now. Thanks OP.
It would be easier for big brother to kick down the door
Dec 21, 2011
83 posts
76 upvotes
North York
Can anyone confirm if this is exclusively for kiosks in Lowes and Walmart? What about standalone kiosk locations in generic malls?
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2477 posts
3174 upvotes
Ottawa
SaskGopher wrote: Can anyone confirm if this is exclusively for kiosks in Lowes and Walmart? What about standalone kiosk locations in generic malls?
Just did it. I assume it will work at any kiosk. You enter in a digital code.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2477 posts
3174 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks, OP. Just in time. Got the cheapest plain keys. Wasn't sure if the code would work with the more expensive ones with graphics on them.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2013
1459 posts
3195 upvotes
Scarborough
Masernaut wrote: Thanks, OP. Just in time. Got the cheapest plain keys. Wasn't sure if the code would work with the more expensive ones with graphics on them.
It works, I tried the 6,99$ ones.
💡
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2477 posts
3174 upvotes
Ottawa
umega890 wrote: It works, I tried the 6,99$ ones.
Nice. Maybe I'll decorate my mailbox keys next time.
Mar 27, 2012
357 posts
335 upvotes
416 to the 905
Went to Walmart in Erin Mills Town Centre.
The guy in front of me was using the code too.
I was able to make 3 keys with the code.
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
3271 posts
1475 upvotes
Thanks op! Made a couple, just in time.
Sep 21, 2006
666 posts
249 upvotes
Amherstview
Used the location finder and not a single location in Kingston, ON
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2238 posts
4456 upvotes
Thanks, OP! I got a spare house key.

Unfortunately, it didn't work for my mailbox key. Can anyone recommend a cheap place to get a Canada Post mailbox key copied?
On vacation
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8202 posts
8750 upvotes
nightwalker wrote: Made 2 sets of our house keys just in case we lose them.

I wasn't sure how to select the other design keys, I was only able to select the brass key. Would have been cool to get a Raptors or Leafs design.

Thanks OP!
Your selection of key design would be dependent on the keyway ( Weiser, Schlage, Kiwikset, etc) Not all keys are compatible with all the designs.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13456 posts
12205 upvotes
umopapisdnwei wrote: Thanks, OP! I got a spare house key.

Unfortunately, it didn't work for my mailbox key. Can anyone recommend a cheap place to get a Canada Post mailbox key copied?
If you got only one key from previous resident and CP had not came to change the lock of your roadside mailbox lock, call CP that you are the new resident of your house. they will come and change the lock and give you 2 keys to the new lock. No charge.

My realtor gave me only 1 mailbox key on closing. 6 months after moved into my house, I ask CP for an extra key to my mailbox. CP told me that they will change the lock for privacy issue.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)