Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
mirvish.com Black Friday

Mirvish Seat Sale - Harry Potter, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and more shows (use code EARLYBIRD)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2022 10:52 pm
[OP]
Nov 9, 2022
40 posts
146 upvotes

[mirvish.com] [Black Friday] Mirvish Seat Sale - Harry Potter, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, and more shows (use code EARLYBIRD)

Deal Link:
Price:
$35+
Expiry:
November 28, 2022
Retailer:
mirvish.com
More offers from mirvish.com
USE CODE: EARLYBIRD
(ONLINE SALES ONLY)

TICKETS FROM $35

Offers valid for dates and price levels specified for each show, excluding premium priced seating. Offers expire Monday, November 28, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. Limit of 8 tickets per production per account. All prices are in Canadian dollars and include 13% HST and $3.25 CIF. Regular service charges apply. Not valid on previously purchased tickets and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Offers are subject to availability and may be terminated at any time. No refunds or exchanges. E&OE.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD
Offer valid Tue – Fri performances now thru January 27, 2023 (excluding December 26, 2022 – January 8, 2023)
Tue, Wed, Thu Evenings & Wed Matinee
$99 (reg. $129 to $159)
$79 (reg. $119 to $139)
Fri Evening
$109 (reg. $139 to $169)
$89 (reg. $129 to $149)

FISHERMAN'S FRIENDS: THE MUSICAL
Offer valid Tue – Thu performances November 29, 2022 – January 12, 2023 (excluding December 26, 2022 – January 8, 2023)
Tue, Wed, Thu Evenings & Wed – Thu Matinee
$99 (reg. $109)
$79 (reg. $89)

JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMCOAT
Offer valid Tue – Thu performances December 13, 2022 – January 31, 2023 (excluding December 26, 2022 – January 8, 2023)
Tue, Wed, Thu Evenings
$99 (reg. $129)
$79 (reg. $109)
$69 (reg. $89)
Wed – Thu Matinee
$89 (reg. $119)
$69 (reg. $99)
$59 (reg. $89)

PRESSURE
Offer valid Tue – Thu performances January 24, 2022 – March 2, 2023
Tue, Wed, Thu Evenings & Wed Matinee
$89 (reg. $109)
$69 (reg. $89)

THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE
Offer valid for all performances February 1 – February 19, 2023
Tue – Sat Evenings & Wed, Sat and Sun Matinees
$69 (reg. $99)
$49 (reg. $85)

THE LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, OR AS YOU LIKE IT
Offer valid for all performances March 10 – April 2, 2023
Tue – Sat Evenings & Wed, Sat and Sun Matinees
$55 (reg. $79)
$35 (reg. $59)
14 replies
Nov 9, 2022
102 posts
336 upvotes
Ausmack wrote: Where do you enter the code?
upper right corner of the screen after you choose the show you want to buy.
fyi: sometimes rush ticket can be cheaper with better seats, but also it may be sold out before the show. take your own risks.
Aug 9, 2014
289 posts
51 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
How is sitting in the front 6 rows in Orchestra for Harry potter? Too close?
Feb 16, 2004
877 posts
104 upvotes
Thanks OP, got tickets for my daughter, she will be so excited. Hope they don’t have a substitution for Joseph for the Wednesday matinee.
May 18, 2007
896 posts
1713 upvotes
Toronto
Hackz101 wrote: How is sitting in the front 6 rows in Orchestra for Harry potter? Too close?
I was in row A and it was a good seat - the row in front of A was removed so there's leg room and no head in front of you.
[OP]
Nov 9, 2022
40 posts
146 upvotes
Hackz101 wrote: How is sitting in the front 6 rows in Orchestra for Harry potter? Too close?
Those are excellent seats!
Aug 9, 2014
289 posts
51 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I was talking about sits in front of those ones. Like AA,BB, CC, etc
Aug 9, 2014
289 posts
51 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
canada_dry wrote: I was in row A and it was a good seat - the row in front of A was removed so there's leg room and no head in front of you.
I was talking about sits in front of those ones. Like AA,BB, CC, etc
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17286 posts
15086 upvotes
GTA, ON
Excellent show. Loved it.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2003
1664 posts
155 upvotes
chimaican wrote: Excellent show. Loved it.
What’s the youngest you think a kid could be to follow along? 4 years ok, or you think it’d go over their head?

Also, do you need to know about the Harry Potter saga beforehand or is it ok to walk in ‘cold’?
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17286 posts
15086 upvotes
GTA, ON
NRFDRFDR wrote: What’s the youngest you think a kid could be to follow along? 4 years ok, or you think it’d go over their head?

Also, do you need to know about the Harry Potter saga beforehand or is it ok to walk in ‘cold’?
I went over the summer and my 8yr old daughter was bored (not a huge HP fan) and was becoming figity. 4yrs would be too young IMO. Last thing you want to be is 'that parent' that has the kid that ruins the live performance and enjoyment for everyone.

And yes, I would definitely recommend knowing the HP saga (books or movies) before seeing the play. Is it absolutely necessary? Probably not, but there is a large enough focus on recurring characters from the original HP series, and if you have no background, it may be difficult to follow with 'who's that?'
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Aug 23, 2005
643 posts
458 upvotes
Ontario
NRFDRFDR wrote: What’s the youngest you think a kid could be to follow along? 4 years ok, or you think it’d go over their head?

Can't really answer the question about the 4 yo but I'm not an HP fan at all. Haven't seen a single movie or read the books. What I did before the show was watch movie recaps on YouTube. I felt that gave me enough of a general understand to follow along the live show. I went more for the live effects which I thought was really well done.
Mar 1, 2017
572 posts
294 upvotes
robbiemurray wrote: how are the BB level seats in the orchestra left and right in front of the stage? this guide below seems to indicate good views, but wondering as they are quite a bit cheaper than premium seats
https://seatplan.com/toronto/ed-mirvish ... orchestra/
This is a personal preference thing. Some people like to be right up close. I don’t.

I would not advise bringing a 4yo to this show. My 9yo loves the books, movies and loved the play.

Consider something like Alice in wonderland at Soulpepper for your 4yo. Much cheaper too!