Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
mirvish.com

Mirvish Theatre - The Bodyguard Priority Seats from $30

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2017 10:47 am
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10107 posts
12726 upvotes
Toronto

[mirvish.com] Mirvish Theatre - The Bodyguard Priority Seats from $30

Deal Link:
Retailer:
mirvish.com
More offers from mirvish.com

*All prices are in Canadian dollars and include 13% HST and $3.25 CIF. Seating restrictions apply. Offers are not valid on premium seats. Not valid on previously purchased tickets and may not be combined with any other offers. Offer may be terminated at any time. No refunds or exchanges. Service charges apply. E.O.& E.
3 replies
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for the deal but I love how these kind of "quotes" from the reviews are made up.

I went to the Toronto Star website to see the actual review.
The poster/graphic above says "Spectacular! Triumphant! Book your tickets now!" which translates from the review...
A bonus that comes with the show’s indulgence in the spectacular is state-of-the-art design
to the final triumphant hoisting of Knight as Rachel on a hydraulic plinth over the stage, magnificent in a spangled black mermaid gown
If your primary interest in this stage adaptation of the 1992 film is getting a great big dose of live pop diva, stop reading and book your tickets now

Even the "sale" is misleading. Priority Seats.... they aren't premium seats.. What the heck is priority seats? You have advanced access to book before it is open to the public or something? That isn't even clear.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4353 posts
3740 upvotes
This is based on quite a lame movie. Going to see Book of Mormon on Wednesday, should be great!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39753 upvotes
Toronto
I won tickets to the preview. Was ok but can't imagine paying more than $30 for tickets.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)