Expired Hot Deals

[Mississauga Hardware] Bosch Track Saw with FREE Track Connector Kit $699 - $10 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 12:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45660 posts
6123 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Bosch Track Saw with FREE Track Connector Kit $699 - $10 coupon

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Mississauga Hardware
BACK IN STOCK!

Previous thread: mississauga-hardware-bosch-track-saw-fr ... n-2412683/

---

Bosch GKT13-225L track saw for $699 and.. wait for it - the track kit valued at $329 is FREE!

This makes it officially better than getting it from Axminster, which was otherwise the best deal in Canada at $740 + tax after shipping from UK.
The previous Amazon deal was $699 + $320 at 20% off during prime days, which was $816.

Considering that this kit includes a bag and two tracks instead of one, value-wise it is on-par if not better value than the Makita kit when on sale.

Sign up for newsletter for an additional $10 off, and it comes with $13 worth of "points" you can spend later at Mississauga Hardware. No end date in sight so don't hold off!
14 replies
Nov 9, 2010
66 posts
63 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Many thanks to you OP ! Ordered :)

They don't charge provincial taxes if you live in la belle province, making it even sweeter !!!
Mar 4, 2006
327 posts
145 upvotes
Ottawa
So I went to buy this at Mississauga hardware and got to the checkout but saw it shipped by UPS.

So I went on over to TEGS hardware site and saw they had the same deal..... AND they had a $75 off Bosch orders over $500 so I got the deal for $625 plus tax.

The extra 75 ended after I got the last unit but they seem to have restocked now at the $699 price.

Now I just have to figure out how to get a router adapter for this guy. Anyone have any luck on that front?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2007
1904 posts
100 upvotes
Hamilton
mattisgrat wrote: So I went to buy this at Mississauga hardware and got to the checkout but saw it shipped by UPS.

So I went on over to TEGS hardware site and saw they had the same deal..... AND they had a $75 off Bosch orders over $500 so I got the deal for $625 plus tax.

The extra 75 ended after I got the last unit but they seem to have restocked now at the $699 price.

Now I just have to figure out how to get a router adapter for this guy. Anyone have any luck on that front?
Where did you find the $ 75 off coupon ?
Mar 4, 2006
327 posts
145 upvotes
Ottawa
petrpuck wrote: Where did you find the $ 75 off coupon ?
I just stumbled upon it as they had a 3 day sale over the weekend but no stock left or I was gonna post it here.
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45660 posts
6123 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mattisgrat wrote: So I went to buy this at Mississauga hardware and got to the checkout but saw it shipped by UPS.

Damn... jealous...
Sep 14, 2007
903 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB

Have you received it yet?

If so, how are you liking it?

By the way, the $75 off $500 spend is back at Teg's.

There's also a $10 off code after signing up for their newsletter.
Mar 4, 2006
327 posts
145 upvotes
Ottawa
Ya, I received it late last week.

It’s fantastic. I had a door I needed to shorten after installing new tile.

The new saw just made it so easy and the cut is so clean I didn’t need to clean anything up.

I also used it to cut a 7/4 maple slab I’m using for a desk and it didn’t miss a beat.

The slow start is a bit disconcerting when you first use it but I think I’ll like it after I get used to it.

If the $75 off $500 is back at Tegs then you won’t find a better deal on any track saw anywhere I don’t think.
Sep 14, 2007
903 posts
338 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mattisgrat wrote: Ya, I received it late last week.

It’s fantastic. I had a door I needed to shorten after installing new tile.

The new saw just made it so easy and the cut is so clean I didn’t need to clean anything up.

I also used it to cut a 7/4 maple slab I’m using for a desk and it didn’t miss a beat.

The slow start is a bit disconcerting when you first use it but I think I’ll like it after I get used to it.

If the $75 off $500 is back at Tegs then you won’t find a better deal on any track saw anywhere I don’t think.
Good to hear. The slow start is by design. The Makita system I just sold was the same - makes for safe & clean cuts in all materials.

I ordered it a couple days ago after seeing the the $75 off return (thanks for mentioning it) and not seeing anything similar here. Also no stock in Calgary.

Backordered but expected to receive first week of December.

Keeping an eye out as well for a deal on the router rail guide - Bosch Professional 1600Z0000G - either on it's own or the kit with the clamps.

Stay tuned!
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45660 posts
6123 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ecobuilder wrote: Good to hear. The slow start is by design. The Makita system I just sold was the same - makes for safe & clean cuts in all materials.

I ordered it a couple days ago after seeing the the $75 off return (thanks for mentioning it) and not seeing anything similar here. Also no stock in Calgary.

Keeping an eye out as well for a deal on the router rail guide - Bosch Professional 1600Z0000G - either on it's own or the kit with the clamps.

Stay tuned!
I can't even find a lot of places in Canada selling that!
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45660 posts
6123 upvotes
Richmond Hill
cgdsaver wrote: I just ordered the Wen Plunge Saw. How does that compare? Should I return it and get this?

Saw $204 + Track $148 + Clamps $40 = $392

https://www.amazon.ca/WEN-CT1065-6-5-In ... 867&sr=8-1
Depends what your use is, with the current discounts I would say it's a no brainer if you care even so slightly about precision.
Mar 4, 2006
327 posts
145 upvotes
Ottawa
ecobuilder wrote: Good to hear. The slow start is by design. The Makita system I just sold was the same - makes for safe & clean cuts in all materials.

Stay tuned!
I actually am expecting the router rail guide kit arrive today from Axminster tools from the U.K. it’s not cheap but it will make shelf dados, c-channel or leg recesses just so much better.

I don’t believe that they sell the kit here in North America so you are stuck importing it ($$$) or buying it piecemeal ($$$).
Oct 13, 2015
176 posts
83 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Now they are offering additional 10% OFF for the BlackFriday.

Almost all the tools are on sale except Festol branded .
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1130 posts
278 upvotes
Markham
RubberHumpty wrote: Now they are offering additional 10% OFF for the BlackFriday.

Almost all the tools are on sale except Festol branded .
No it's only 10% off Laguna and Super Max
As per pic

Buy bosch $75 off $500 works automatically
As per pic
Images
  • C2439DD5-8464-4568-8313-379EC2219AEF.png
  • 40F8466A-3B94-4783-B553-A750D1B6470B.png
Sandviper