[OP]
Sep 24, 2019
17 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto

Mississauga Hotels - Book 2 nights, receive $100 Visa card

Deal Link:
https://visitmississauga.ca/promotions? ... ohlHyyJqEU

This offer came up on my Instagram and thought I’d share, in case anyone needed to book a hotel stay in Mississauga. There’s a list of selected hotels that are running this tourism promo.

Book a 2 (or more) nights stay in Mississauga with any of the participating hotels and receive a $100 VISA prepaid gift card, to spend while you are here!

• Valid for new bookings only, not valid for group bookings
• Guests must use promo code, at time of booking (i.e. Pays2Stay)
• Guests must book and stay between September 16, 2020 and January 3, 2021
• Specific hotel restrictions and black-out dates may apply
• Limit of ONE(1) gift card per stay / per room
• Please contact hotels for more details
• Terms & Conditions apply
20 replies
Jun 20, 2008
113 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal with Marriott Q3 promotion.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
11185 posts
3453 upvotes
Toronto
Still paranoid to stay in hotels these days and Peel region has a lot of new cases these days.
If you plan to go to Mississauga for a stay anyway, good for you but I would avoid just to go and stay just becos it is cheap,
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Dec 20, 2018
204 posts
317 upvotes
Hopefully there are good jokes in the thread.
Jul 22, 2020
259 posts
29 upvotes
teneur wrote: Great deal with Marriott Q3 promotion.
What's the q3 Marriott promo? How much per night do u think it might be on avg for a queen beer or above? Or really any room?
Jan 18, 2010
82 posts
52 upvotes
sudesingh wrote: Ottawa Tourism announced a similar deal back in July. I just heard about it a week ago.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/o ... -1.5667068
Problem with Ottawa Tourism and potentially this promo is rooms were on average 100+ dollars more expensive than booking direct or through a travel website. So you weren’t really saving or getting a deal.

Would advise everyone to check rates without the code as it might be the better deal.
Jun 18, 2016
392 posts
1097 upvotes
What kind of tourism/sightseeing does this “Mississauga” place have? Any historical monuments? Maybe the famous brewery tour? Surfing at the white sand beach? Or a nice ski chalet? Would love to hike the mountain peaks! Perhaps someone can recommend a Sherpa?

I’ll admit I don’t know too much about this “Mississauga” place. But I guess it’s worth vacationing there these days??
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1426 posts
4864 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
I would have to be paid to stay at a hotel in Mississauga
Last edited by Spawk1028 on Sep 20th, 2020 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
What's in your wallet?
Apr 14, 2019
738 posts
648 upvotes
MooseV2 wrote: What kind of tourism/sightseeing does this “Mississauga” place have? Any historical monuments? Maybe the famous brewery tour? Surfing at the white sand beach? Or a nice ski chalet? Would love to hike the mountain peaks! Perhaps someone can recommend a Sherpa?

I’ll admit I don’t know too much about this “Mississauga” place. But I guess it’s worth vacationing there these days??
I don’t think you know if you’re being serious or sarcastic.
Who do you think you are? Tryna tell me how to live my life. Especially when you live yours like a.......
Apr 14, 2019
738 posts
648 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: I would have to be paid to stay at a hotel is Mississaugastan
Cute. What are you trying to say exactly?
Who do you think you are? Tryna tell me how to live my life. Especially when you live yours like a.......