Expired Hot Deals

MISTAKE FARE: Toronto to Istanbul, Beirut, Dubai & many more – $349 to $429 CAD roundtrip w/ Egypt Air

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2019 7:03 pm
Jan 3, 2007
920 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
mito wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 7:48 am
I am also on the April 18 flight. Time to order RFD shirts? Price match at the Cairo duty free?

I booked directly on Egypt Air website since google flights didn't show the error. Cheapoair showed the error but is a headache, I will never use them again. Flight network didn't show the error.

I flew Egypt air about 8 years ago. The plane was a bit older but that meant bigger seats. Also the most hospitable flight crew. Beat turkish airlines in trying to feed me lots.
Good to have lots of food. It's a long flight. I booked on flighthub. No experience with them. Price is back up to $1200 today.
Mar 13, 2015
9 posts
3 upvotes
Stratford, PE
Given my recent poor experience with Cairo and EgyptAIr, I'd suggest avoid any layovers or connections through there. You are indeed in for a fun ride, or not.
Jan 3, 2007
920 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
The deal was with EgyptAir. There's no way to avoid connecting in Cairo.
Feb 4, 2006
361 posts
69 upvotes
wadnera wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 11:34 am
Given my recent poor experience with Cairo and EgyptAIr, I'd suggest avoid any layovers or connections through there. You are indeed in for a fun ride, or not.
Care to share? I would like to know what to expect. TIA
Jun 27, 2010
443 posts
95 upvotes
Mississauga
we came back from one of our best trips from cairo, luxor, alexandria. also travelled by egyptair as well, nothing fancy and no alcohol on board.
Thing about Egypt, you need a guided tour, otherwise your experience will probably be negative. we did ours with Memphis tours, customized based on our preference on 4-day stay. We stayed at Sheraton by the Pyramids hotel, view was spectacular from our suite room overseeing the Giza pyramids.
They are building a new museum which will also be close by the pyramids, with all the stuff they are discovering, the existing one is a bit of a nightmare to venture through. will not be ready until next year, i was told.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1024 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ok. got my proper confirmation from egyptair.com online booking department. I guess it is a go.
Feb 22, 2016
83 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Gotta say these are about the last places i'd ever consider visiting right now, on Egypt Air no less...
Jan 25, 2008
929 posts
301 upvotes
Montréal
Istanbul is a good Choice especially since the Lira crashed. Thinking whether I should do a money exchange and hotel reservations sooner rather than later
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1159 posts
774 upvotes
Cadley wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 3:12 pm
Gotta say these are about the last places i'd ever consider visiting right now, on Egypt Air no less...
Probably wouldn't bat an eye if it was a deal to France. Statistically though France is much more dangerous to a tourist then all listed countries.
Jul 6, 2008
406 posts
51 upvotes
Montreal
second2none wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 3:10 pm
Who wants to go to Beirut?
The very big Lebanese community that lives in Canada, for starter.

And also, all people who love to visit the world.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6407 posts
1214 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
From a country that embraces/embraced immigration/multiculturalism, the comments here really hurt to hear - oh how misinformed, uneducated and close-minded people can be!
Aug 10, 2018
28 posts
12 upvotes
t3chnon3 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 4:41 pm
i don't want to get blown up
Oh man. Then Europe, Middle East and Toronto are too dangerous.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)