Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

MLB.TV Premium 50% off (Now $57.49) for previous subscribers

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2015 12:57 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1231 posts
295 upvotes

MLB.TV Premium 50% off (Now $57.49) for previous subscribers

Price:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
May 31, 2015
Hello all...I just received an email from MLB.TV for 50% off their premium yearly subscription which comes to $57.49 + tax. It says it is for previous subscribers only but if you're new, you might as well create an account and see what the price is at checkout.

Usually they run this sale during fathers day but it came early this year. Last year, the Blue Jays games were not blacked out even though the terms said they would be. Does anyone have a subscription this year and if so, are the games blacked out?

Enjoy!

[IMG]http://imgur.com/af9kpNg[/IMG]
31 replies
Oct 16, 2011
30 posts
8 upvotes
NEPEAN
I'm in Ottawa and I've been watching the games with no blackout problems. YMMV though, I expect to be blacked out of Jays games.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11428 posts
4846 upvotes
AmazingSpiderMan wrote: I'm in Ottawa and I've been watching the games with no blackout problems. YMMV though, I expect to be blacked out of Jays games.
Been watching Jays games in Toronto, no blackout.
Couldn't watch a Cleveland/Jays game in Cleveland on the weekend.
Oct 26, 2001
598 posts
132 upvotes
Saskatoon
It's $114.99 for people who've never subscribed before, even after logging in. I'd love to try it, maybe once it gets cheap in June or July then I can get this kind of deal next year.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4050 posts
805 upvotes
Windsor
No email here - was a subscriber last year and previous years, typically I will wait for an offer like this as the season progresses....

How much was it last year on father's day? EDIT: $49.99 - As we're a month out from that, I guess they added another month on top
Jun 4, 2009
125 posts
69 upvotes
Laval
Disappointed I didn't get this... I signed up late last year. I guess I wasn't a good enough customer :) For that price I would have bought it.
Mar 4, 2006
496 posts
39 upvotes
talannon wrote: Disappointed I didn't get this... I signed up late last year. I guess I wasn't a good enough customer :) For that price I would have bought it.
Same with me. Just logged in and tried to renew, full price...
Dec 16, 2006
421 posts
92 upvotes
Sorry to hijacking the thread... Not sure if anyone know if one can watch Blue Jays' games on rogersanyplacetv if he/she has lower tier TV package, such as Digital TV. I currently have VIP which consists of SN channels, including SN One and SN 360, so I can't really tell if it's the TV package I have allows me the watch it on rogersanyplacetv or not. If I don't need to have VIP to watch the games online, I don't want to spend the extra money on VIP.

It seems the Digital TV package doesn't include SN One, TSN and TSN2 (the ones I watch). Does that mean if I downgrade my service, I can't watch these channels on rogersanyplacetv also?

Thanks in advance!
Mar 25, 2008
207 posts
215 upvotes
Kitchener
G77 wrote: No email here - was a subscriber last year and previous years, typically I will wait for an offer like this as the season progresses....

How much was it last year on father's day? EDIT: $49.99 - As we're a month out from that, I guess they added another month on top
Some people got it for 25 last year
May 29, 2008
624 posts
1050 upvotes
Halifax, NS
I've never subscribed to MLB.TV before but got the email for 50% off ($57.49). The email says that it is a "Special offer for Free Game of the Day Users". I was going to wait for Father's Day, but will sign up now.
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
My brother in law and I never got it. We were both previous subscribers, (father's day special)
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2904 posts
1090 upvotes
Cheapowill wrote: My brother in law and I never got it. We were both previous subscribers, (father's day special)
Same here. Disappointing. Would have signed up right now.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2785 posts
1248 upvotes
North York
dbdudley wrote: Same here. Disappointing. Would have signed up right now.
i have a free account that ive watched some free-game-of-the-days with. didnt get the email. heard in the past that made people get the email.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
9102 posts
10574 upvotes
Toronto
Was waiting for the father's day deal too...but would jump on this if I got the email. I was a subscribed last year.
Oct 7, 2005
453 posts
83 upvotes
Kitchener
Good deal for MLB.TV Premium at this point in the season.

Note that if you already have Rogers, Shaw, or Cogeco TV service, you can watch Blue Jays games live for free using the Sportsnet app.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4050 posts
805 upvotes
Windsor
Finally got the email - it does say for free game of the day users, so that seems to be a qualifying factor....

Hmm, what to do, buy now or wait till fathers day?
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1560 posts
539 upvotes
G77 wrote: Finally got the email - it does say for free game of the day users, so that seems to be a qualifying factor....

Hmm, what to do, buy now or wait till fathers day?
This deal is only good til the 31st, so personally I'd buy now. I don't think you'll see much more savings by waiting, but that's just me.
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
If that's the case then you would have to be At Bat 15 premium subscriber to get this email.

I guess have to wait for Father's day
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13810 posts
2941 upvotes
Vancouver
no email here and I subbed last year.

damn logged in and no deal for me
Dec 7, 2006
464 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Sounds like this happens every year? Maybe I should wait next year. Ordered before the season started this year. Ugh.