Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mobil Gas

Car Wash monthly pass HOT 78.88$ Mobil (Superstore Gas) Calgary

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2020 9:28 pm
[OP]
Member
Feb 27, 2008
302 posts
108 upvotes
calgary

Car Wash monthly pass HOT 78.88$ Mobil (Superstore Gas) Calgary

Price:
78.88
Retailer:
Mobil Gas
With monthly pass price of 78.88 plus tax
Per wash price comes to around $2.63 ishhh
Pretty good compared to Petro Canada and Shell.

Details on pictures.
Images
  • 1B9E5B9E-5B66-4615-B7BD-07848A6EADEE.jpeg
32 replies
Jr. Member
Oct 31, 2008
117 posts
286 upvotes
Calgary
But why would you wash your car every day of the month ?
Member
User avatar
Apr 25, 2008
228 posts
245 upvotes
Kwe
30 day pass in mainly meant for ubers or taxi drivers. But savings could be made if you share it with 7 ppl in a group, 1 wash per a week. Basically 4 washes per a month.
I’d say this is a pretty good deal BUT.... do they use an app so you can easily share codes with like shell?
Blu-ray collection so far 800 and counting... ;)
Newest to collection Pacific Rim, Monsters University, Iron man 3
no self promoting in your signature
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2754 posts
2076 upvotes
Calgary
I didn’t realize any Mobil’s in Calgary had car washes. So you buy this at Mobil (Superstore) and then use at (any?) Esso?
Sr. Member
Jun 5, 2007
535 posts
243 upvotes
North York
macross_2ca wrote: 30 day pass in mainly meant for ubers or taxi drivers. But savings could be made if you share it with 7 ppl in a group, 1 wash per a week. Basically 4 washes per a month.
I’d say this is a pretty good deal BUT.... do they use an app so you can easily share codes with like shell?
How do you share wash codes? Care to elaborate please. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3844 posts
1491 upvotes
Canada
is that with Esso wash?
Member
Dec 10, 2009
339 posts
554 upvotes
Real nice if you organize with a bunch of people and get the car wash frequency you desire.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1158 posts
1264 upvotes
Calgary
Which car wash locations is this valid at? (Esso?)

Mobil stations at RCSS's in Calgary don't have car washes to my knowledge ..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
2383 posts
2033 upvotes
Ottawa
A bit off topic but did Petro Canada added the car wash feature to their app? I see the scanner gives a code to enter in the app now but haven't tried it yet.
Anyone tested it? If so, how many people can add the card to their account?
vkizzle wrote: Not touchless...are you insane?
Did people actually got their car scratched or just overreacting?
Member
Jul 5, 2018
347 posts
1478 upvotes
Isn't Calgary kind of cold in February? Also why would someone want to get a daily car wash? You can buy a bottle of body wash and shampoo for $10 or less and pay for hot water and shower for a month for yourself for way less than this. Why spend this much on a car wash when you spend a fraction of this on your own showers?
Sr. Member
Jun 18, 2017
792 posts
625 upvotes
OKSpring wrote: Which car wash locations is this valid at? (Esso?)

Mobil stations at RCSS's in Calgary don't have car washes to my knowledge ..
I think the one by the vivo centre has a car wash
Member
Oct 4, 2008
393 posts
97 upvotes
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: A bit off topic but did Petro Canada added the car wash feature to their app? I see the scanner gives a code to enter in the app now but haven't tried it yet.
Anyone tested it? If so, how many people can add the card to their account?
Just tried it today.
Open Petro Canada app,
activate car wash,
enter the code shown on the car wash scanner’s screen in the Petro Canada app,
the app will display a bar code,
scan the bar code by the scanner to activate the car wash.
Newbie
May 1, 2016
91 posts
186 upvotes
maho wrote: Just tried it today.
Open Petro Canada app,
activate car wash,
enter the code shown on the car wash scanner’s screen in the Petro Canada app,
the app will display a bar code,
scan the bar code by the scanner to activate the car wash.
Ok, so who is up for sharing the 3 month season pass.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
2383 posts
2033 upvotes
Ottawa
maho wrote: Just tried it today.
Open Petro Canada app,
activate car wash,
enter the code shown on the car wash scanner’s screen in the Petro Canada app,
the app will display a bar code,
scan the bar code by the scanner to activate the car wash.
A bit complicated, thought you'd activate the wash directly from the app kind of like speedpass+ app
Were you able to activate it on multiple accounts?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38220 posts
24394 upvotes
Center of Universe
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: A bit off topic but did Petro Canada added the car wash feature to their app? I see the scanner gives a code to enter in the app now but haven't tried it yet.
Anyone tested it? If so, how many people can add the card to their account?



Did people actually got their car scratched or just overreacting?
How often do they clean the cloth?
You may not get deep scratches, but I can guarantee the clear coat is taking a good beating.
Sr. Member
Jun 18, 2017
792 posts
625 upvotes
I took my old car which was dark blue to a automatic wash and thought all the bays were touch less and by mistake went into the one with the cloth things, the wheels were already locked in the track and could only just pray it would be ok. Less just say the car looked like crap when it came out. Took several hours of polishing and buffing to get all the scratches out. Luckily no deep scratches but was a pain in the butt getting the scratches out.

I can imagine the damage if someone takes a really dirty car through before you and dirt and debris is stuck on the cloth and rollers. I’m surprised they still have those car washes out there.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2003 posts
1459 upvotes
Calgary
MyUsernameDoesntMatter wrote: Isn't Calgary kind of cold in February? Also why would someone want to get a daily car wash? You can buy a bottle of body wash and shampoo for $10 or less and pay for hot water and shower for a month for yourself for way less than this. Why spend this much on a car wash when you spend a fraction of this on your own showers?
Because you can get fined if you wash your car in your driveway. Only option is really to go pay for a wash.
This is cheaper when shared than paying for one-off washes.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2003 posts
1459 upvotes
Calgary
maho wrote: Just tried it today.
Open Petro Canada app,
activate car wash,
enter the code shown on the car wash scanner’s screen in the Petro Canada app,
the app will display a bar code,
scan the bar code by the scanner to activate the car wash.
After washing,
does it show you in the app that it has been used that day?
That’s one thing I like in shell that I can tell if my wash day has been “accidentally” used. (I don’t want to be stuck in the wash line if it’s accidentally used by someone else)

For example, in the petro app, I see a transactions menu.
Does that show washes?

Top