• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2018 6:01 pm
[OP]
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1043 upvotes

The Mobile Base (refurb cell shop) somewhat great experience

Just wanted to share a quick story because I feel like some vendors just don't get any credit for anything but I was quite surprised with how my experience was handled.

Buying a refurb cell phone I already know what I'm in for but I thought I'd give it a go anyways.

I noticed The Mobile Base was a refurb cell shop on Newegg and they had the phone I wanted to buy. Bought the phone back in April and everything was great up until end of July. I plugged my phone into the computer and windows didn't recognize it at all... The phone charged fine but something with the connection wasn't allowing it to connect to a PC properly.

Checking the date of when I bought the phone, I knew I was out of any type of refund, replacement or exchange because it was over 90 days.

I simply messaged them with the situation I had and because they didn't have a replacement, they just refunded me completely and even provided a prepaid shipping label to return the defective phone.

I was shocked, no hassle, nothing... processed already and completed. Thank you for being great.

And I say somewhat in the topic because that's what you get for a refurb!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)