Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mobile Klinik Black Friday

(Updated FAQs) Koodo $30 20GB | $35 25GB| $40 50GB (NOW FOR FULL 24 MONTHS!) + $100 In-Store Credit

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2024 10:17 pm
Sep 14, 2010
212 posts
37 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Got the plan today at Vaughan Mills. Took an hour plus because of lineup.
May 25, 2022
38 posts
282 upvotes
Visited a TMS and a rep told me that she can not choose existing plan but need to choose new $55 and $5 promo, and was told that the previous discount should fall off.
Despite of the Koodo rep confirmed that the discount would stay, I did not proceed, as it makes more sense that the promo is BYOD and should fall off (unless it is caused by a system glitch)
So good luck to people who bet on that!
Mar 29, 2011
161 posts
111 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Zuda00 wrote: $55 plans are also eligible for tab plus. My contract said tab plus
Thanks! I’ll edit my post to avoid confusion. Guess I should have looked at my contract before I posted. That changes things then. Pretty much any hardware upgrade should be eligible then. According to the website, tab plus is up to $54/month.
May 5, 2017
731 posts
380 upvotes
hattorikun wrote: I called Koodo and told them that I ported into Koodo but at that time, the phone I wanted was not there, so I got a plan only. And asked what would happen if I get the phone right now.
After that he started to review my account, and outlined discounts ($20+$5) from MK, and gave me a few phone pricing. He confirmed that the plan and discounts will stay. He nicely advised that if I were to visit a local dealer, tell them to speak to Koodo to make sure the transaction is done properly without changing plan.
Koodoo retention called me and the best they could do was to give me a pixel 7 phone bumping my plan from 45 to 50 or 55 and no credits. I could hear the guy on the other side almost feeling embarrassed that he couldn't do more and fully aware I was going to go elsewhere
Last edited by elgordito on Nov 24th, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 5, 2017
731 posts
380 upvotes
hattorikun wrote: Visited a TMS and a rep told me that she can not choose existing plan but need to choose new $55 and $5 promo, and was told that the previous discount should fall off.
Despite of the Koodo rep confirmed that the discount would stay, I did not proceed, as it makes more sense that the promo is BYOD and should fall off (unless it is caused by a system glitch)
For which phone? I just got a pixel 7 at a TMS using my older $45/15gb plan.. They said they would need to see if I did not have to move to 55, saying I would be better off porting to virgin. I have no idea of how virgin coverage compares to Koodoo especially out in the boonies so I was happy to stay on my $45..
Sep 14, 2010
212 posts
37 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
cleanvibe wrote: How much of a drop in speed is it going from 5G with Telus/Bell to 4G with Koodo?
I had a Rogers 5G in the Vaughan area, would get 30-40Mbps at work, now with Koodoo LTE I get 110 Mbps at work. 5G hype is only for downtown core anywhere else in the GTA is a hit or miss beyond 300 Mbps. I wouldn't fall for the 5G hype premium with Telus Rogers or Bell.
May 25, 2022
38 posts
282 upvotes
elgordito wrote: For which phone? I just got a pixel 7 at a TMS using my older $45/15gb plan.. They said they would need to see if I did not have to move to 55, saying I would be better off porting to virgin. I have no idea of how virgin coverage compares to Koodoo especially out in the boonies so I was happy to stay on my $45..
I was asking for Pixel 6A. Either way if I would proceed, $55 - $5. So $20 increase is something I do not want to suffer, and I do not even want to argue later for it...
Maybe some plans accepts "Existing plan" but rep said no such option this case.
May 10, 2022
5 posts
Hellordfdeals wrote: I ported it from Fido 2 days ago, if I come back to Fido again, what will I need pay? $50 activation fee+2days usage and return $100 in store credit?
Thank you.
I also wonder, in general, do you need to pay the activation fee if you cancel before you get the bill that waives the activation fee?
Sep 26, 2016
31 posts
62 upvotes
Anyone with luck finding iPhones for this deal? Looking for a iPhone 13pro any colour 128 or 256.
Nov 15, 2020
30 posts
23 upvotes
Just got back from TMS in Richmond BC.
I got the pixel 7 with 250k PC points with the additional -$5/month for 15 months.
The phone was oos in store but were able to find one and get it shipped. Seems like pixels 7 are really low.

They were unable to apply points to lower phone financing though. Still see all my credits on koodo website too.

Thanks everyone!

Edit: MK rep said the plan is eligible for hardware upgrade when I was porting over. I also asked a Koodo rep to confirm and he said yes prior to getting the phone. TMS rep also said the plan wasn't changing and that any prior discounts aren't touched when he's setting it up on his end.
Last edited by sleepfordinner on Nov 24th, 2022 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 2, 2022
104 posts
137 upvotes
Update for others to know.

I called Fido with no history with them at all. Setup 3 lines 20GB for 35+30+30. Took 20 mins and the cards are in the mail. I'm happy with it.
Oct 8, 2005
32 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
samung692 wrote: Anyone with luck finding iPhones for this deal? Looking for a iPhone 13pro any colour 128 or 256.
I got iPhone 13 for $30/month at Walmart, there is only midnight blue color and no pro available.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
blackston3 wrote: I was thinking of getting those Skull Candys but saw on amazon they're $23 lol Figured to just get them off amazon and spend the $100 on Klinik chargers
Lol the chargers are not much better. They are costing $25 when you get Samsung ones for $12. They are charging double the price for everything.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
hattorikun wrote: Visited a TMS and a rep told me that she can not choose existing plan but need to choose new $55 and $5 promo, and was told that the previous discount should fall off.
Same, while a good deal if it works out I don't think it is. The mobile Klinik rep said that the credits would fall off to me too
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Dec 4, 2019
31 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver
Signed up at the Metrotown location this morning. I was told that refer a friend wouldn't work with the current $30/20GB offer, but I decided to go through with it anyways.

There was a few people waiting to signup for their plans when I was leaving so it seems like a lot of interest in this.

Not a lot of accessories to choose from for the 100 credit but I took their wireless earbuds and a wired headphones, valued at 80 and 20 respectively. Was looking at a few of their used iphones but nothing I really wanted.

Best of luck all.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
1001 posts
373 upvotes
Calgary
Where exactly do I find the "send a referral" in the Koodo account? I have my home phone with Koodo and I would like to send a referral to a family member that wants to sign up, but I can't find the place for the referral. Thank you.
Aug 23, 2014
65 posts
47 upvotes
KW
CCorbu wrote: Where exactly do I find the "send a referral" in the Koodo account? I have my home phone with Koodo and I would like to send a referral to a family member that wants to sign up, but I can't find the place for the referral. Thank you.
It's here: http://koodo.com/refer
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
So are we able to get a hardware upgrade on this plan right away? I just signed up for it without a phone because they were out of stock and I’m thinking of dropping by Walmart or TMS tomorrow
Nov 22, 2022
43 posts
25 upvotes
Does walmart have the $300 gc written anywhere? I got the phone through tms and they are only offering $250 worth of pc points. They said they can price match it if it's written anywhere
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1983 upvotes
Edmonton
CanadianGuy42 wrote: Update for others to know.

I called Fido with no history with them at all. Setup 3 lines 20GB for 35+30+30. Took 20 mins and the cards are in the mail. I'm happy with it.
That byod for 15 months? Sims free?. Thx

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)