Expired Hot Deals

[The Mobile Shop] The Mobile Shop $50 9 GB Fido/Koodo/Virgin no Contract No set up Fee

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2020 2:31 pm
Member
Dec 24, 2015
293 posts
330 upvotes
Richmond BC

Fido S10 for $20/month and 300k PC points

They did charge tax on the full $1400 MSRP though
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2016
1486 posts
1595 upvotes
KatieWatton wrote: Went to my local TMS to try to get this. Was going to get the LG Velvet for 250k PC points on the $50 9GB plan. Was told the points are only for new activations and he did absolutely nothing for me.

Waste of a trip.
what why didn't you just switch to fido or switch to koodo which ever one you arent on.
Member
Jan 21, 2018
223 posts
57 upvotes
I called a location and the rep said points are for hardware upgrades only. Not for new activation. Damn!
Sr. Member
Jan 9, 2014
577 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
Does Walmart currently have any offers On phones?
Sr. Member
May 24, 2017
650 posts
436 upvotes
GTA
KatieWatton wrote: Went to my local TMS to try to get this. Was going to get the LG Velvet for 250k PC points on the $50 9GB plan. Was told the points are only for new activations and he did absolutely nothing for me.

Waste of a trip.
Port out ? then sign up with new activation, then port number back to the new activation.
Newbie
Aug 22, 2017
19 posts
334 upvotes
What countries are included in the 1000 LD mins? If it includes US this is hot
Sr. Member
Feb 16, 2005
938 posts
445 upvotes
Just signed up for new account and got LG Velvet for Koodo. $20/m for 2yrs, $50 for 5+4GB. Got 350K PC points.

1000 LD min doesn't include US.
Member
Jan 21, 2018
223 posts
57 upvotes
Just signed up with koodo three hours ago. Still not getting internet connection when not using WiFi. Anyone else had this issue ?
Member
Apr 10, 2020
258 posts
982 upvotes
justlooking90 wrote: Just signed up with koodo three hours ago. Still not getting internet connection when not using WiFi. Anyone else had this issue ?
Have you tried to put your phone in airplane mode? Did you try to restart your phone after switching the SIM card? If you tried these steps and it still doesn’t work, you can schedule a callback or contact Koodo on Facebook Messenger.
Sr. Member
Jan 9, 2014
577 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
DealsLookout wrote: Just signed up for new account and got LG Velvet for Koodo. $20/m for 2yrs, $50 for 5+4GB. Got 350K PC points.

1000 LD min doesn't include US.
I thought promo was 250k PC points for the velvet
Member
Jan 21, 2018
223 posts
57 upvotes
GeneralStore wrote: Have you tried to put your phone in airplane mode? Did you try to restart your phone after switching the SIM card? If you tried these steps and it still doesn’t work, you can schedule a callback or contact Koodo on Facebook Messenger.
It worked.... thanks!
Dunno why I didn’t think of this :/
Sr. Member
Feb 16, 2005
938 posts
445 upvotes
Pharmer wrote: I thought promo was 250k PC points for the velvet
I think someone mentioned also here that you can get additional 100K for new activation, which I probably got so in total I received 350K.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2444 posts
1492 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Is the 1000 LD minutes per month or for the period of contract = 24 months?
DealsLookout wrote: Just signed up for new account and got LG Velvet for Koodo. $20/m for 2yrs, $50 for 5+4GB. Got 350K PC points.

1000 LD min doesn't include US.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 20, 2017
582 posts
178 upvotes
GTA
StealthFinder wrote: Is the 1000 LD minutes per month or for the period of contract = 24 months?
Per month as long you don't change the plan

Top