Expired Hot Deals

The Mobile Shop

The Mobile Shop (Freedom Mobile Phone are $0 upfront & $0 monthly) iPhone & Samsung

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2022 10:24 pm
[OP]
Dec 13, 2016
760 posts
463 upvotes
GTA

The Mobile Shop (Freedom Mobile Phone are $0 upfront & $0 monthly) iPhone & Samsung

Deal Link:
Retailer:
The Mobile Shop
Was checking The mobile Shop website most phone for Freedom Mobile are $0 upfront and $0 monthly. Not sure if it's error or not?
https://www.themobileshop.ca/en/phones/ ... -ultra-5g/
https://www.themobileshop.ca/en/phones/ ... 3-pro-max/
Former Virgin Mobile Thunder Bay Plan
FreedomMobile 30 GB $50 F&F
DakilangMangingibig
43 replies
Nov 16, 2020
43 posts
57 upvotes
And they are nice enough to throw in 100 bucks worth of points to take it for free. Wish freedom had better cell coverage than just the major cities....
Dec 11, 2010
685 posts
538 upvotes
Highly doubt the price will get honoured...
You'll Never Walk Alone.
Nov 14, 2021
219 posts
741 upvotes
Error for sure. They’ll never honour giving you free phone at 0$ monthly. And optimum points to boot.
Nov 27, 2021
106 posts
88 upvotes
Just don't waste your time and ignore this... They will not honor
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2005
3312 posts
262 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
Meh signed up for jokes lol.
Thanks OP. IBTL
Dec 4, 2017
388 posts
498 upvotes
Whitby
I'm a freedom customer. Coverage sucks as soon as leave the Buble city. Even in GTA it sucks everywhere. If you need to travel to QC... Then you are under there roaming zone... Guess what? It sucks. My contract is finally in the end. I will never come back to Freedom.
May 27, 2020
108 posts
151 upvotes
Damn. Last year in august I signed a 2 year contract with freedom cause I thought it would be under garbage Rogers by now lol. Oops. Love that 13 for free tho
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
19409 posts
5615 upvotes
Scarberia
So it's a price error? With TMS u can use optimum sdm pts to offset the monthly fees that's the best option.. Use the bonus pts and your regular pts to pay down the tab balance.. I think it's a max of 250k pts u can use
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
May 22, 2019
32 posts
37 upvotes
Was going to reserve until I saw “When you Reserve A Phone with The Mobile Shop, your selected phone will be reserved for up to 48 hours once the status is confirmed by a Live Mobilist. Please note that the price of the phone and in-market offers will be based on the date you pick-up and activate the phone. We will not be able to hold a displayed price or in-market offer through a reservation until your pick-up date.”

Not worth even trying imo.
Dec 16, 2019
163 posts
204 upvotes
Vancouver
Reservation number

4XXXXX

We're confirming your phone reservation. Here's what comes next:

A Live MobilistTM is working on securing your phone and may call you to discuss options

Once your phone reservation is complete, you will receive an e-mail confirming if it is ready for pick-up

Please bring your confirmation e-mail with you, to get your sweet new phone activated at your selected store
<< Without my haterz, I'm nothing >>
Nov 14, 2018
140 posts
94 upvotes
Can we price match this with best buy? shall we??
Nov 14, 2018
140 posts
94 upvotes
how do you reserve the phone I dont see the option to reserve? thank you
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2018
1204 posts
387 upvotes
Markham ON
Carlos18 wrote: Can we price match this with best buy? shall we??
that is a great idea, how shall we proceed?
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2018
1204 posts
387 upvotes
Markham ON
Carlos18 wrote: how do you reserve the phone I dont see the option to reserve? thank you
book an appointment
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
Aug 19, 2019
134 posts
44 upvotes
Carlos18 wrote: how do you reserve the phone I dont see the option to reserve? thank you
Same here. Please someone guide
Nov 14, 2018
140 posts
94 upvotes
I did reserve an appointment with best buy I'll try to price match the plan with them, what do you guys think? will they honor this? hopefully the will price match it
Nov 14, 2018
140 posts
94 upvotes
if this goes well this should be taken as the deal of the year. S22 ultra for 45$ plus 100.000 pc optimum point where is the catch Thinking Face