Expired Hot Deals

[The Mobile Shop] VIRGIN MOBILE iPHONE 11 128GB $33 Financing + $300 in PC Points

[OP]
Member
Nov 26, 2016
281 posts
494 upvotes

VIRGIN MOBILE iPHONE 11 128GB $33 Financing + $300 in PC Points

Retailer:
The Mobile Shop
Its BACK!! *HOT*

Stocks are available as well since its early days into the promo!

Virgin Mobile iPhone 11 - 128GB $33/mo Financing.

Plans: $45/4GB , $50/8GB , $55/12GB

300,000 PC Points, $300 value.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2004
1224 posts
445 upvotes
Vancouver
Didn't black Friday also have a $10 credit on the plans?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 17, 2018
187 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for sharing, but not as hot as BF, no $10 off for 24 months...
[OP]
Member
Nov 26, 2016
281 posts
494 upvotes
someone16 wrote: Didn't black Friday also have a $10 credit on the plans?
Its not gonna be the same, plan wise. That is up to the Wireless Carrier. As far as Mobile Shop is concerned, they brought back the same promo on the device.

Still great for people who missed out on Black Friday due to OOS on 128GB iPhone 11s.
Member
Sep 22, 2020
223 posts
284 upvotes
mysttz wrote: Its not gonna be the same, plan wise. That is up to the Wireless Carrier. As far as Mobile Shop is concerned, they brought back the same promo on the device.

Still great for people who missed out on Black Friday due to OOS on 128GB iPhone 11s.
I had pleasure of dealing with Virgin mobile, great company for anyone who is interested paying a little bit extra. Signed up for a tablet plan online which seemed like a great deal, but then received a contract which was completely different than what I signed up for. It sucks to be a member;)
Newbie
Nov 25, 2014
43 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I commented on the other thread that it is sad to see iPhone 11 pro is not on the list lol
Also checked with the mobile shop online chat today who mentioned that the 10$/mo bill credit is not available at this point. Carriers may put it back next week but no guarantee. They suggested to check their website periodically as promotion may get updated daily.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 17, 2018
187 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto, ON
YichenH wrote: I commented on the other thread that it is sad to see iPhone 11 pro is not on the list lol
Also checked with the mobile shop online chat today who mentioned that the 10$/mo bill credit is not available at this point. Carriers may put it back next week but no guarantee. They suggested to check their website periodically as promotion may get updated daily.
Yeah I am on the same boat with you, eyeing for 11 pro. Got screwed up by Fido during BF, didn't get one. Hope the same/similar deal will be back.
Newbie
Mar 5, 2016
78 posts
36 upvotes
For anyone who will be taking advantage of this deal,

I was able to get it on Black friday and they allowed me to apply my $300 points towards my tab bringing it down to $18 per month for the phone.

I got the $35 plan with 4gb data, the employees at the mobile shop were weird so they didn't offer the extra data bonus but I only use 2gb per month so I was happy.

All in all, $53 per month.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 6, 2012
4912 posts
402 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
where do you see the plans info??
Zoomer Wireless & Public Mobile customer
[OP]
Member
Nov 26, 2016
281 posts
494 upvotes
Lostwords wrote: where do you see the plans info??
Plans are on Virgin Mobile Website. Same as Fido and Koodo, the only thing is it is next to impossible to find a 128GB iPhone 11 for those services.

Only possible to get Virgin Mobile stock.
Jr. Member
Sep 30, 2020
134 posts
49 upvotes
Internetsurfer wrote: I had pleasure of dealing with Virgin mobile, great company for anyone who is interested paying a little bit extra. Signed up for a tablet plan online which seemed like a great deal, but then received a contract which was completely different than what I signed up for. It sucks to be a member;)
Agree!
Just logged on to share the famous thread for who are interested in VM or their some commitments:
virgin-mobile-virgin-0-down-payment-dea ... e-2405354/

Top