25% off Mobvoi Store Wide +2% For using Login

Deal Link:
Savings:
25% off
Retailer:
mobvoi.com
Just watched an LTT video about the Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE watch
He posted a Discount code "LinusMobvoi"

The link in his video took me to the US page, but found out they have their products available in CDN$ as well.

https://www.mobvoi.com/ca/

Appears to be store Wide on their products.
Last edited by TomRFD on May 21st, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1123 posts
666 upvotes
AB
looks nice, will wait for a few more reviews to see if its a good alternative to the apple watch
Apr 22, 2020
151 posts
164 upvotes
Alberta
First time im hearing of Mobvoi. I would be curious to see how this compares to other popular Android watches (Samsung, Fossil, Garmin etc..)
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1845 posts
1518 upvotes
Toronto
Lemonsquash wrote: First time im hearing of Mobvoi. I would be curious to see how this compares to other popular Android watches (Samsung, Fossil, Garmin etc..)
TicWatches been around for a while now. I think they started from a Kickstart campaign back in the days. I think they're OK considering the price, but haven't read much.

(and bit of correction, Samsung's watches are not Android/WearOS - they run a proprietary Samsung-made OS)

-----

on a side note, I wouldn't buy any watch with Qualcomm Wear 2100 right now. Looks like even their newest model (Pro 2020) uses this ancient piece of SoC...
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Jun 9, 2019
318 posts
420 upvotes
Keepa price history shows previous lightning deals have had the price at nearly $200. Even after conversion, the deal on the Canadian site is pretty much comparable at $275 CAD. Furthermore tax is apparently already included.

So this is a decent deal, but personally I think Apple and Samsung smartwatches offer more in terms of features. You're getting what you pay for, but this is a good buy if it has what you want.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1250 posts
661 upvotes
Calgary
I would get a Samsung watch for that price if you have a galaxy phone.
Jul 27, 2017
109 posts
125 upvotes
I have their TicWatch E and TicPods Free from their Kickstarter days and they're just okay. Don't expect to be blown away, wouldn't use their stuff as daily drivers. Their software is crap, hardware is average... For a discounted price they are somewhat acceptable but I wouldn't pay anywhere near full price.