Expired Hot Deals

[ModernKomforts] Xiaomi Portable Mini Electric Air Compressor & Tire Pressure Detector

[OP]
Mar 18, 2008
541 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto

Xiaomi Portable Mini Electric Air Compressor & Tire Pressure Detector

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
ModernKomforts
Have been looking for a deal on this pump for a while and finally found one on sale by a local retailer.....ive seen it on aliexpress too but i have had bad experiences getting some knock off products.

i found this company before they officially launched and the owner help me pre order a xiaomi walking pad, met the owner in richmond hill and had a good conversation. They are just starting out, so take advantage of the deals!

i dont post a lot, go easy on me :)

https://www.modernkomforts.com/product- ... compressor
70 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1790 posts
10149 upvotes
“I found this unknown small company” said every new RFD entrepreneur trying to self promote.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
17920 posts
20099 upvotes
Benefit of the doubt, 13 year old account. I'm going to assume you've not been recruited.

Naive posts are common.

We'll let the comments evaluate the product, OP. There's no need for ad hominem in your direction.
Jun 3, 2007
474 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
Designer of this really liked his/her old iPod...
Oct 3, 2015
702 posts
1333 upvotes
Toronto
Leverage wrote: “I found this unknown small company” said every new RFD entrepreneur trying to self promote.
[OP]
Mar 18, 2008
541 posts
676 upvotes
Toronto
Leverage wrote: “I found this unknown small company” said every new RFD entrepreneur trying to self promote.
haha i get it, ive said the same words you have as well...but i have not been recruited and its the best price ive found across many retailers....
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6829 posts
2762 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for sharing. I actually did purchase the very exact item for my Xiaomi m365 pro 2 from them. They are indeed legit as that's one of the concern I had with AliExpress. With AliExpress, I usually pay for AliExpress standard shipping to ensure its tracked as well, which brings the price to close or more than this.

I've been hoping to see a company to carry more Xiaomi products locally at reasonable prices, mainly to deal with shipping and warranty issues. Never had an issue yet, but the chances of me getting it warrantied is probably much higher than from AliExpress.
I bet your life is pretty tough when you are so skeptical about everything. Chill out lol.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35225 posts
21208 upvotes
Center of Universe
Reseller of Xiaomi products...
Apr 25, 2006
584 posts
56 upvotes
I'm actually looking for a small electric pump to carry with me when I take my fatty fat fat bike out to the trails. I ride to the trails with tires full, then reduce air pressure while chugging offroad, then would like to re-inflate and ride home.

It takes forever to inflate fat tires by hand.

OP can I local pick-up in Toronto area, or will these ppl simply drop ship from AliExpress? Is sale only tonight?
davidlmf wrote: I'm pretty sure it's illegal in RFD rules to pass up a PM opportunity
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
4074 posts
3497 upvotes
Richmond Hill
prettyha8 wrote: I'm actually looking for a small electric pump to carry with me when I take my fatty fat fat bike out to the trails. I ride to the trails with tires full, then reduce air pressure while chugging offroad, then would like to re-inflate and ride home.

It takes forever to inflate fat tires by hand.

OP can I local pick-up in Toronto area, or will these ppl simply drop ship from AliExpress? Is sale only tonight?
There seems to be a store pick-up option at checkout, but can't figure out where the store is....
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2007
3799 posts
762 upvotes
ON
I have this. Works pretty well, even for car tires.
Apr 25, 2006
584 posts
56 upvotes
Ditto, I don't pickup location posted anywhere.
davidlmf wrote: I'm pretty sure it's illegal in RFD rules to pass up a PM opportunity
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
4074 posts
3497 upvotes
Richmond Hill
prettyha8 wrote: Ditto, I don't pickup location posted anywhere.
OP says owner is in Richmond Hill, so I'd guess that one could pick-up somewhere 'round there.

Edit: Asked in live-chat, and apparently local pick-up = free GTA delivery!
pick up.PNG
Last edited by rugerty100 on Feb 19th, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 25, 2006
584 posts
56 upvotes
Ugh. RHill.. I'm West905. Any free shipping codes : ))

I'll write a review for my fat bike community.
Aug 28, 2013
444 posts
243 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ok hmm not related to post but where can I get a Xiaomi robot vacuum/wet mop for good price
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
4074 posts
3497 upvotes
Richmond Hill
RoyF482 wrote: Ok hmm not related to post but where can I get a Xiaomi robot vacuum/wet mop for good price
There's a Xiaomi Robot Vacuum listed. Seems kinda pricey though. Maybe there'll be a coupon in the livestream for it.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3979 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
I've ordered xiaomi band 5 and the disposable cleaning brush set from this site recently.
Item delivery was fast and product as described.

I believe the site is still promoting free delivery in GTA as well.
Aug 28, 2013
444 posts
243 upvotes
Richmond Hill
rugerty100 wrote: There's a Xiaomi Robot Vacuum listed. Seems kinda pricey though. Maybe there'll be a coupon in the livestream for it.
I saw this store near Woodbine/16th Ave near Markham, its $500... still over priced