Expired Hot Deals

Momo Sports

Eureka Space Camp 6 449.99$

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2020 3:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
2413 posts
1988 upvotes
Montreal

Eureka Space Camp 6 449.99$

Deal Link:
Price:
449.99
Savings:
25%
Retailer:
Momo Sports
Lowest price I could find localy in Qc. I checked online and couldn't find a lower price either.

Features
High/Low Vent - Air Exchange System creates completely adjustable, easy to use ventilation options for all weather conditions
Two massive doors and vestibules provide weatherproof entrances and extra storage space.
2 Gear Lofts
10 Pockets
Camp Comfort System compatible
2 doors with vestibules

Specifications
FLY: 68D polyester 1500mm
FLOOR: 68D polyester 1800mm
BREATHABILITY: 40D Breathable & noseeum mesh
FRAME: 11 mm & 13 mm 7000-Series Aluminum
WEIGHT: MAX 17 lb 5oz/7.85 kg MIN 16lb 1oz/7.29kg
PACK SIZE: 10”x25”/ 25x63cm
8 replies
Member
Dec 13, 2005
361 posts
306 upvotes
I just bought a Kelty trail ridge 6 for around $430 with 10% off at sport chek. Similar specs, Eureka is maybe slightly better spec with 7000 aluminum, but also slightly heavier than the Kelty. Kelty also has aluminum poles and comes with footprint which is a bonus. We were camping last week and the Kelty seems well built although our other tent is a Eureka which has lasted very well so hard to go wrong with either I'd say.
Member
Aug 18, 2009
421 posts
197 upvotes
Barrie
I've got the space camp 6, purchased last year from Sail for around the same price. All in all I am quite happy with it. Overall seems great quality and I like that they included a lot of little features that you'd typically get nickle and dimed on. There are tons of storage pockets, including for the doors, and it comes with 2 hanging storage nets. Very easy to put together and fits back in the bag reasonably well without a huge struggle.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
2413 posts
1988 upvotes
Montreal
Tango013 wrote: I've got the space camp 6, purchased last year from Sail for around the same price. All in all I am quite happy with it. Overall seems great quality and I like that they included a lot of little features that you'd typically get nickle and dimed on. There are tons of storage pockets, including for the doors, and it comes with 2 hanging storage nets. Very easy to put together and fits back in the bag reasonably well without a huge struggle.
I have a hard time finding the footprint. What did you use ?
Member
Aug 18, 2009
421 posts
197 upvotes
Barrie
elpaso wrote: I have a hard time finding the footprint. What did you use ?
I just use a regular tarp from walmart. Usually the footprint is easily purchasable on amazon or other outdoor sites but this season it's tough to get almost everything.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2005
3208 posts
1175 upvotes
Lévis
elpaso wrote:
I have a hard time finding the footprint. What did you use ?
Tango013 wrote: I just use a regular tarp from walmart. Usually the footprint is easily purchasable on amazon or other outdoor sites but this season it's tough to get almost everything.
Make sure to buy one that is slightly smaller than the inner tent. That way no water will get caugh between the footprint and the tent floor.

Peoples can also buy the plastic tarp from paint departments. Just don't buy the thin one.
Last edited by SPARTACVS on Jul 21st, 2020 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pourquoi pas?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
2413 posts
1988 upvotes
Montreal
SPARTACVS wrote: Make sure to buy one that is slightly smaller than the inner tent. That way no water will get caugh between teh footprint and the tent floor.
Yep
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2009
2413 posts
1988 upvotes
Montreal
Tango013 wrote: I just use a regular tarp from walmart. Usually the footprint is easily purchasable on amazon or other outdoor sites but this season it's tough to get almost everything.
Yeah that was my plan B.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)