• Sep 1st, 2021 9:53 am
[OP]
Nov 25, 2008
808 posts
64 upvotes
YORK

Mont Tremblant trip in oct

Hi

Booked a trip in oct.Does anyone know if vaccine passport is required to do activities (including gondola )at Mont tremblant village ?

Thx
Tc
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2011
2306 posts
2375 upvotes
Montréal
love0715 wrote: Hi

Booked a trip in oct.Does anyone know if vaccine passport is required to do activities (including gondola )at Mont tremblant village ?

Thx
Tc
You will definitely need a proof of vaccination to go to any restaurants, bars, outdoor shows and pretty sure something like the gondola which is enclosed will also need proof of vaccination. Any organised outdoor activities will also require proof of vaccination. Stuff like hiking, outdoor swimming, individual outdoor activities do not need it.

You will need paper proof of vaccination and photo ID, no app is needed to download for travellers

https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health- ... rt#c111327

Here is info on where proof of vaccination is needed, this obviously evolves day by day

https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health- ... n-passport
May 14, 2007
182 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
love0715 wrote: Hi

Thx
Tc
We were in Mont-Tremblant less thantwo weeks ago and were in the village, rode the Gondola, ate at restaurants, stayed at hotel - no where did they ask for a proof of any vaccination.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2011
2306 posts
2375 upvotes
Montréal
ronnroz wrote: We were in Mont-Tremblant less thantwo weeks ago and were in the village, rode the Gondola, ate at restaurants, stayed at hotel - no where did they ask for a proof of any vaccination.
QC vaccine passport starts on September 1st.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
6619 posts
2857 upvotes
Montreal
ronnroz wrote: We were in Mont-Tremblant less thantwo weeks ago and were in the village, rode the Gondola, ate at restaurants, stayed at hotel - no where did they ask for a proof of any vaccination.
I went two years ago and I didn't even have to wear a mask!
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22774 posts
21609 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
psyko514 wrote: I went two years ago and I didn't even have to wear a mask!
Lol … too funny

Isn’t it crazy to think how much the world has changed since 2019
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2761 posts
1922 upvotes
Youre in for a treat. I went during fall 2yrs ago
Images
  • 20191010_102338.jpg
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22774 posts
21609 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Biscayne05 wrote: Youre in for a treat. I went during fall 2yrs ago
Yup the view of the Autumn Leaves (late September to early October) is magnificent

Def one of the best places in Canada to take it all in