Food & Drink

montana's all you can eat ribs Wednesday

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2017 2:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes

montana's all you can eat ribs Wednesday

I didn't even know they had montana's AYCE ribs still too!

It's only $3 more than they're regular priced ribs. They're ribs are fall off the bone, have always been every time I went.
80 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2007
5061 posts
1139 upvotes
Thanks! Been waiting for a AYCE ribs deal. I'll go alone and pig out.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
BananaHunter wrote: Thanks! Been waiting for a AYCE ribs deal. I'll go alone and pig out.
really? i asked and they said they had it since JANUARY....omg i was so shocked, they don't advertise this anywhere

I saw lone star's at yonge and 16th had one too but their ribs are terrible compared to montanas
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 10, 2005
34094 posts
7933 upvotes
Ottawa
toronto19850 wrote:
BananaHunter wrote: Thanks! Been waiting for a AYCE ribs deal. I'll go alone and pig out.
really? i asked and they said they had it since JANUARY....omg i was so shocked, they don't advertise this anywhere

I saw lone star's at yonge and 16th had one too but their ribs are terrible compared to montanas
It has been around for a looong time. In my area it was AYCE Mon - Thurs all summer long.
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
Pete_Coach wrote:
toronto19850 wrote:
BananaHunter wrote: Thanks! Been waiting for a AYCE ribs deal. I'll go alone and pig out.
really? i asked and they said they had it since JANUARY....omg i was so shocked, they don't advertise this anywhere

I saw lone star's at yonge and 16th had one too but their ribs are terrible compared to montanas
It has been around for a looong time. In my area it was AYCE Mon - Thurs all summer long.
wow....i feel real bad now....i love ribs but they're so expensive, at any chinese or regular buffet they're usually like rubber or they have little to no meat. I'm going every other wednesday to montana's
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2007
5061 posts
1139 upvotes
Damn. Wish I knew sooner. RFD to the rescue!

I guess it's good in a way. I would be 30 lbs heavier if I knew this months ago lol.

I like Chinese ribs. Different style. My parents actually don't like fall off the bone style. They say the meat has no texture. I like both. And I agree usually Western style is too expensive. It's like at least $24 + tax and tips which is crazy.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
15052 posts
2906 upvotes
Toronto
The first Montana's round is amazing, but then the slop they serve after that is absolute garbage.
I won't be back.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jul 22, 2006
21809 posts
2457 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: The first Montana's round is amazing, but then the slop they serve after that is absolute garbage.
I won't be back.
Exactly what happened to me
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
They only offer all you can eat pork ribs now, so the refills taste the same as the first plate, just as good!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3228 posts
7514 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks OP for the deal. I've added it to the "Day of the Week - Food & Drink Deals (2016)" thread.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2004
999 posts
121 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: The first Montana's round is amazing, but then the slop they serve after that is absolute garbage.
I won't be back.
Exactly what I was thinking!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
716 upvotes
You also cant switch between pork and beef. I wasn't impressed last time I tried this - the AYCE rounds were badly made.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25954 posts
11388 upvotes
Terrible ribs. I wouldn't get ribs there if they paid me $3.

If they have a smoker, they have zero idea how to use it.
Plus while their first rack is at least presentable, future racks are a joke.

The only place with worse ribs is Swiss Chalet.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
15052 posts
2906 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: The only place with worse ribs is Swiss Chalet.
Swiss Chalet got their rib sauce right, but outside of that, you might have a point.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3099 posts
1058 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: Terrible ribs. I wouldn't get ribs there if they paid me $3.

If they have a smoker, they have zero idea how to use it.
Plus while their first rack is at least presentable, future racks are a joke.

The only place with worse ribs is Swiss Chalet.
Where do you go for ribs? This is the only place I know for good ribs except ribfest


When you order AYCE, you get a choice to order side ribs or back ribs, many choose the wrong one and complain about the 2nd rounds being bad, that seems to be the case. Mine were all the same as the first rack :)

Top