Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Montreal Uber Eats price error Boustan spend 5$, save 20$

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2020 1:52 pm
Jan 2, 2013
365 posts
658 upvotes
Montreal

Montreal Uber Eats price error Boustan spend 5$, save 20$

At Boustan restaurant, spend 5$, get 20$ off. Most likely a price error.
Images
  • FB_IMG_1605025554547.jpg
16 replies
Jan 2, 2013
365 posts
658 upvotes
Montreal
Edit : no promo code necessary.
Aug 14, 2011
125 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
Not a price error. Its because you're ordering an Ass Shawarma!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1730 posts
5253 upvotes
Montreal
Have you ordered from Boustan often?
Because certain restaurants offer 20$ rewards for x orders of a min value.

Both Boustan's for me doesn't offer any discount, so I assume either it's a store specific error, or you've just hit your reward for multiple orders.
Oct 5, 2016
249 posts
131 upvotes
browndude wrote: Not a price error. Its because you're ordering an Ass Shawarma!
You tried. A for effort.
Nov 27, 2009
12 posts
5 upvotes
Maybe it's targeted, YMMV, cause I go to Boustan, a couple of them and it doesn't even show me the "promotion" you have selected.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2009
1365 posts
1151 upvotes
Montreal, QC
browndude wrote: Not a price error. Its because you're ordering an Ass Shawarma!
It's the French abbreviation for "assiette", meaning plate Face With Tears Of Joy

It's common on receipts in Montreal, and even funnier when the receipt is bilingual, I've seen things like: chicken ass.
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
No, you have a promo applied, it's written there.

Click that "Switch Promo" and let us know.
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2009
1365 posts
1151 upvotes
Montreal, QC
BaDumTss wrote: At Boustan restaurant, spend 5$, get 20$ off. Most likely a price error.
Which Boustan is this? they have 24 locations.
Jul 4, 2015
52 posts
23 upvotes
Vancouver
There was a promotion awhile back (I think for Thanksgiving? I don't remember) that was eligible in QC where you got $20.
I have a feeling that you redeemed that promotion and haven't used it and it's being applied right now - don't think it has anything to do with Boustan
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1072 posts
341 upvotes
Montreal
Boustan near me is "currently unavailable" wonder if they caught on?
Jul 12, 2019
234 posts
905 upvotes
514AlexG wrote: It's the French abbreviation for "assiette", meaning plate Face With Tears Of Joy

It's common on receipts in Montreal, and even funnier when the receipt is bilingual, I've seen things like: chicken ass.
My mom actually loves chicken ass unironically.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
514AlexG wrote: It's the French abbreviation for "assiette", meaning plate Face With Tears Of Joy

Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatFace With Tears Of JoyCat Face With Tears Of Joy
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Aug 2, 2007
85 posts
58 upvotes
I have order 5x 20$ and get a 20$ reward for one of the Boustan. Maybe you had a promo credit from that too?
Aug 4, 2020
50 posts
41 upvotes
Stoney Creek
came here to say that Boustan on corner of crescent and demaisonneuve is the best shawarma in the country.