Expired Hot Deals

[Moola] Gift card sale (20% off for Esso, Walmart)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2020 9:49 am
Banned
Jul 29, 2020
13 posts
4 upvotes
gardener28 wrote: Contact them using the app. If 3 days passed still no confirmation, I will do that.
My longest waiting time is more than 4 days though.
****, I contacted them via the app, received two messages. One saying they are overwhelming with orders so it takes time and they will call me then next message saying they cancelled my order because they couldn't verify my info. They never called me. What are you doing? @moolacanada
Jan 9, 2014
577 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
Man I shoulda bought more Uber eats GC, with all the Uber eats promo right now. I’m ordering almost everyday from them.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1938 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
Pharmer wrote: Man I shoulda bought more Uber eats GC, with all the Uber eats promo right now. I’m ordering almost everyday from them.
lol, same here, but I did buy few more $100+$20 as I couldn't buy more $200+$50...

right now Ubereat has 30% and 50% off coupon make Moola's gift card even better deal.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
5125 posts
3584 upvotes
Pharmer wrote: Man I shoulda bought more Uber eats GC, with all the Uber eats promo right now. I’m ordering almost everyday from them.
spy cl wrote: lol, same here, but I did buy few more $100+$20 as I couldn't buy more $200+$50...

right now Ubereat has 30% and 50% off coupon make Moola's gift card even better deal.
I knew this was coming. My account was selected to have 50% off back to back, and I have enough Uber Eats gift cards from moola.
50% off, then 25% off...... Wow......
📱 Telus: $30/25GB Peace of Mind Plan + 1000 International minutes
🎁 Moola: 25% bonus on everyday essentials (Walmart, Esso and Uber Eats)
💳 Credit card combo (2-10% return): Amex + Scotiabank + MBNA
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1938 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
EdisonL299 wrote: I knew this was coming. My account was selected to have 50% off back to back, and I have enough Uber Eats gift cards from moola.
50% off, then 25% off...... Wow......
yeah, 50% off deals make it cheaper than pick-up or order directly from restaurant, i've bought so much food from Ubereat, I now think I should buy more Uber than Esso, since I don't drive that much now lol
I bought Walmart gift card the most, and it saves me so much money.
Feb 27, 2010
527 posts
298 upvotes
Weird thing happened but maybe it’s normal...I used my esso gift card to play lottery and the gift cards worked(didn’t doubt it) but when I checked which gift card I scanned, the numbers didn’t match(the last 4 digits didn’t match with any on my moola app and speedpass)has this happened with anyone else?I don’t want olg to give me any hassle if I win a big jackpot🤪
Jun 25, 2017
467 posts
165 upvotes
Anyone having issues with the app ? Keeps saying service is unavailable.

Is this the beginning of the scam ?!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18306 posts
5651 upvotes
Toronto
Master2031 wrote: Anyone having issues with the app ? Keeps saying service is unavailable.

Is this the beginning of the scam ?!
lol, I have marketplace unavailable ... and that they are working on it.
All my cards are still available.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Jun 25, 2017
467 posts
165 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: lol, I have marketplace unavailable ... and that they are working on it.
All my cards are still available.
Figures, I needed my Walmart cards today but the app wasn’t working.

How are yours still available ? Do you just give the cashier the serial number along with The pin ?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18306 posts
5651 upvotes
Toronto
Master2031 wrote: Figures, I needed my Walmart cards today but the app wasn’t working.

How are yours still available ? Do you just give the cashier the serial number along with The pin ?
Open the panel on the left side and get out of marketplace and go into your wallet. Should open all the cards.
The app defaults to marketplace, so you need to get out of that and get into the rest of the app.
Using Android.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Jun 25, 2017
467 posts
165 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Open the panel on the left side and get out of marketplace and go into your wallet. Should open all the cards.
The app defaults to marketplace, so you need to get out of that and get into the rest of the app.
Using Android.
I’m using an iPhone .

I’m not even able to sign in. Every time I put in my username and password it says service is unavailable.
Hmmmmm little fishy to me. Sounds like they took our personal info and shut down.

As a side note , everyone in this thread should watch the Netflix documentary called social dilemma . This is how moola was able to offer big discounts.
Last edited by Master2031 on Oct 3rd, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18306 posts
5651 upvotes
Toronto
Master2031 wrote: I’m using an iPhone .

I’m not even able to sign in. Every time I put in my username and password it says service is unavailable.
Hmmmmm little fishy to me. Sounds like they took our personal info and shut down.

As a side note , everyone in this thread should watch the Netflix documentary called social media. This is how moola was able to offer big discounts.
Can you just calm down? I just explained when I open the app, it says they are working on something right now.
Try using Wi-Fi and then using Data, and then going back to wi-fi, this corrected issues for me in the past. However, this doesn't sound like THAT and it sounds like you have to try again later.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Sep 10, 2017
953 posts
507 upvotes
Did anyone try to connect with Moola? I emailed them now. Hopefully by Monday there should be some positive response.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18306 posts
5651 upvotes
Toronto
Rogues2017 wrote: Did anyone try to connect with Moola? I emailed them now. Hopefully by Monday there should be some positive response.
It's the weekend and they generally don't get back to anyone very well on the weekends. Prepare for an answer this week.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18306 posts
5651 upvotes
Toronto
Can you just confirm that you're having app issues at the moment?

Edit: I'm removing my tag because the problem was solved
Last edited by DaVibe on Oct 3rd, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedFlagDeals Addict