Expired Hot Deals

[Moola] Gift card sale (20% off for Esso, Walmart)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2020 9:49 am
Feb 27, 2010
521 posts
296 upvotes
The marketplace is down but if u click on the left upper corner I have access to my gift cards
Jan 9, 2014
575 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
You guys need to chill out man, app and websites goes down for maintenance or issues all the time.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18278 posts
5632 upvotes
Toronto
Pharmer wrote: You guys need to chill out man, app and websites goes down for maintenance or issues all the time.
Exactly!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Nov 4, 2015
989 posts
807 upvotes
Ontario
Master2031 wrote: I’m using an iPhone .

I’m not even able to sign in. Every time I put in my username and password it says service is unavailable.
Hmmmmm little fishy to me. Sounds like they took our personal info and shut down.

As a side note , everyone in this thread should watch the Netflix documentary called social dilemma . This is how moola was able to offer big discounts.
What's wrong with you lol
Jun 25, 2017
467 posts
165 upvotes
RichRFD wrote: What's wrong with you lol
What do you mean ?

Update #2 people , this is becoming more and more of a scam. 2nd time now I randomly wasn’t able to use my Walmart gc at cash. App says service is not available.

Folks , it looks like they took our money and info and ran for the hills !

Be aware of this company .
Nov 24, 2017
141 posts
133 upvotes
British Columbia
Master2031 wrote: What do you mean ?

Update #2 people , this is becoming more and more of a scam. 2nd time now I randomly wasn’t able to use my Walmart gc at cash. App says service is not available.

Move your GC to a different app, like Ugo. Problem solved.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1470 posts
1213 upvotes
Winnipeg

I just used some of my Walmart gift cards two days ago. No issues.

But if you've been having trouble logging into the app, maybe take screenshots of your gift cards so you have a backup method when you're shopping.
Sep 10, 2017
941 posts
505 upvotes

Marketplace is up again and all cards are accessible. Stop getting paranoid about it. I think you have agenda against them. Lol. Chill!!
Jan 9, 2014
575 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
Rogues2017 wrote: Marketplace is up again and all cards are accessible. Stop getting paranoid about it. I think you have agenda against them. Lol. Chill!!
He didn’t get enough cards, so he is salty
Feb 27, 2010
521 posts
296 upvotes

Your the only one man...I checked my gift cards and there good
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
1883 posts
451 upvotes
Toronto
Pharmer wrote: He didn’t get enough cards, so he is salty
LOL, it's ok cause that means we have more to buy next time.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18278 posts
5632 upvotes
Toronto

I'm almost using these cards daily, I don't know what you're talking ahout. If you opened the app during the 1 off time that it was doing maintenance or had some sort of issues, so be it.

I've literally USED thousands of dollars with Moola, so I don't know what you're on about.

You have to admit, when you opened the app 15 minutes later, everything was there (just like it is when you read this message!).

Why don't you screen shot the $200 gift card you bought (oh I know you didn't spend a lot! Lol) if you're so concerned and then you can use it any time of the day?
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
1948 posts
1397 upvotes
Toronto
So I got 2 x $200 cards which gave me 2x$50 cards for free for total of $500.

Used all but around $180 so far.

One of my gift cards has $27 left and stopped working so i called esso and he said the gift card has been put on hold and he has no idea why and he is sending an email to the head office.

Concerned about the other cards that I havent used yet.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6473 posts
917 upvotes
Ottawa
BengaliPrince wrote: So I got 2 x $200 cards which gave me 2x$50 cards for free for total of $500.

Used all but around $180 so far.

One of my gift cards has $27 left and stopped working so i called esso and he said the gift card has been put on hold and he has no idea why and he is sending an email to the head office.

Concerned about the other cards that I havent used yet.
Uh oh. I have $500 in staples cards that I donno when I’ll use...