Expired Hot Deals

[Moola] Gift Card Sales (Esso, Indigo, Walmart, Uber and more at 80%)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 5:44 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18398 posts
5800 upvotes
Toronto
Mystic_Champion wrote: They just rejected my order (as well as my mom and my girlfriend with their credit cards) that was in pending status for two days without even contacting me to try and resolve whatever issue they have. What a scam; offer a large discount to generate free awareness for the company and gather personal information, then cancel most orders that have the discounted gift cards using any generic reason they can.

"Thanks for your recent purchase. But unfortunately, we had to cancel your order because we couldn’t verify one or more pieces of information needed to approve it"
Try again next week IMO
It's not a scam, they just ran out
nevermindvicky wrote: Same thing here. Pretty disappointed by the whole process. Well, if you really need to verify, at least call the customer :rolleyes:
They aren't verifying, more likely that your place in line was too far back and they sold out.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Aug 17, 2020
126 posts
522 upvotes
Mystic_Champion wrote: They just rejected my order (as well as my mom and my girlfriend with their credit cards) that was in pending status for two days without even contacting me to try and resolve whatever issue they have. What a scam; offer a large discount to generate free awareness for the company and gather personal information, then cancel most orders that have the discounted gift cards using any generic reason they can.

"Thanks for your recent purchase. But unfortunately, we had to cancel your order because we couldn’t verify one or more pieces of information needed to approve it"
Sorry for the inconvenience. As part of our verification process for your protection and for us to prevent fraud, we verify that your phone number matches the information with your credit card's issuing bank. If this step passes, we then will call you to verify whether you did indeed make this purchase. We know it's inconvenient, but once you've been verified all future purchases go through a lot smoother. We are working on improving our verification process to be automated and less manual which will expedite the process, but that is still a few weeks out.
Aug 17, 2020
126 posts
522 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: @[EwanMoola] is there a certain time of day that we should try placing our order? Is there a "restock" time?
Otherwise just keep ordering and having them get cancelled in the mean time? What would you suggest.
@[DaVibe] we expect to have more stock available today. We're currently in the process of filling all the pending orders first and then we will begin to release more stock in stages so there is clarity on the stock levels and that your order doesn't feel like it just disappeared into the abyss. We understand that receiving an "Order Unfilled" response is very frustrating and we intend to send a gift out to those that went through that experience over the past couple days. Thank you for your patience while we're still learning to improve the experience.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2007 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
I guess I am lucky then, I purchased two more gift cards today (esso and ubereat) Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Images
  • 181AA5BF-717C-423D-BF0E-7237684250E3.png
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2007 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote: ...and you got them right away?
within 5 mins, also got email confirmation.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2007 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote: lucky. My order is still pending... not looking good.
They have very limit quantity.. everything is sold out, which includes Ubereat/Wal-mart/Esso/GAP/Indigo.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44579 posts
5143 upvotes
Richmond Hill
spy cl wrote: They have very limit quantity.. everything is sold out, which includes Ubereat/Wal-mart/Esso/GAP/Indigo.
My order is from Sunday. If they ran out, no reason why your order this morning will be fulfilled.
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1353 posts
681 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah I saw one remaining for esso but it didn't go through. Someone else got it.
Jul 29, 2016
176 posts
64 upvotes
spy cl wrote: I guess I am lucky then, I purchased two more gift cards today (esso and ubereat) Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Which dollar amounts worked for you?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2007 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
imawnms wrote: Which dollar amounts worked for you?
only $100 + $20 is available, when i made the purchase
Aug 21, 2019
391 posts
249 upvotes
BC
My order is still pending since the 16th, no email, no contact. Odd that people ordering after me are instantly getting their cards orders filled first.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
18398 posts
5800 upvotes
Toronto
Oddly enough, I just got verified in the last 5 minutes so we will see what comes through.

Seems like people are getting them here and there so ...

My order has been sitting pending for about 2 days
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2007 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: Oddly enough, I just got verified in the last 5 minutes so we will see what comes through.

Seems like people are getting them here and there so ...

My order has been sitting pending for about 2 days
that's definitely strange.... all my orders got fulfilled within 5 mins with email confirmation as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)