Expired Hot Deals

[Moola] Gift Card Sales (Esso, Indigo, Walmart, Uber and more at 80%)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2021 12:20 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5482 posts
584 upvotes
My order status states: Order unfilled.

Does that mean it's cancelled, or does it mean it's still pending and that they will continue to work on it?
Aug 21, 2019
439 posts
285 upvotes
BC
I gave it a shot and bought a Esso card says order pending I'll post and let y'all know what happens.

People have said to message moola in app for addable codes for Esso speed pass. I'll try that.
Last edited by BatmanDeals on Aug 17th, 2020 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 21, 2019
439 posts
285 upvotes
BC
renoldman wrote: To be honest, I remember being skeptical and reading your post before.

Your post gave me the confidence to try it because you have been a long time poster.

25% of gas cards is pretty high, so obviously it will sell out.

We shall see and hope that all goes good
My feelings as well. Worst comes call our CC for refund.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2544 posts
1792 upvotes
Most of these stores like Walmart, Indigo, Esso, operate on margins much less than 25%. Even if Moola is taking no middle-man cut, that means the retailer is losing money on these giftcards. Anyone who thinks this company is legit is dreaming. Enjoy fighting with your credit card company in 6 months to get fraudulent charge reversals
Oct 31, 2014
169 posts
29 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
Re-purchased gift cards with my other phone number with Amex and got an unknown phone call at 12:50am (yeah, mid night) from Moola to verify that it's me to make this purchase. The lady told me they would add the gift card to my account ASAP. Hung up and opened the app, those re-purchased GCs showed "Unable to....", and disappeared after I opened it. So fishy... Lol
Mar 27, 2012
182 posts
74 upvotes
BRAMPTON
kelvint911 wrote: Re-purchased gift cards with my other phone number with Amex and got an unknown phone call at 12:50am (yeah, mid night) from Moola to verify that it's me to make this purchase. The lady told me they would add the gift card to my account ASAP. Hung up and opened the app, those re-purchased GCs showed "Unable to....", and disappeared after I opened it. So fishy... Lol
Exact same story...now I have to keep eye on my CC...
Oct 31, 2014
169 posts
29 upvotes
Gloucester, ON
mkaura wrote: Exact same story...now I have to keep eye on my CC...
Yeah man. Don't feel comfortable dealing with this company. They don't even have a proper customer service number to call. And I believe they are not in Canada.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13243 posts
3624 upvotes
Scarberia
fishyAF! They just want ur moola! Thinking Face
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Aug 21, 2019
439 posts
285 upvotes
BC
kelvint911 wrote: Yeah man. Don't feel comfortable dealing with this company. They don't even have a proper customer service number to call. And I believe they are not in Canada.
You guys are giving me the creeps, i bought a card too. Let's see what happens maybe it will magically re-appear in your wallet soon? not looking forward to explaining this to my cc lol. but let's see what happens.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4350 posts
1909 upvotes
I have used this app to get Esso gift cards in the past. It's legit, and I believe I am already like the 4th person in this thread providing this confirmation. If you don't believe, then don't waste your time and ours and get out of this thread.
Jun 13, 2011
95 posts
203 upvotes
They're legit!
They called to verify my second Walmart gift card purchase. I've used the Walmart gift card in store, since it's a digital gift card, they called over a manager for approval. Took 2 seconds.

I've also recently used the esso gift card, they simply scan it at the register. Oh, and I also earned pc points too, at esso.

Thanks
Images
  • Screenshot_20200817-055834_Phone.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1416 posts
1280 upvotes
1. If in doubt, use a prepaid VISA/MC/AMEX.

2. I know people doing money laundering by selling tickets or electronics in great discounts on WeChat, probably someone just upgraded their business?
Aug 27, 2012
67 posts
37 upvotes
Downtown Canada
To those that have used Moola multiple times in the past, can you please post a screenshot of your filled orders?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2132 posts
569 upvotes
Toronto
So anyone made it worked and got it past few days??

I tried too many times and my cc declined Moola’s transaction now.
Mar 7, 2011
320 posts
246 upvotes
Ottawa
TrainInsane wrote: To those that have used Moola multiple times in the past, can you please post a screenshot of your filled orders?
As requested. Have used these gift cards a lot. They do have their pains as described by other people in these forums, but never had an issue with a fake gift card number. Done home depot, esso and Walmart only and all used successfully.

Not autoposting pic in thread for some reason. Link here ;
Moola https://imgur.com/a/SN69pqe

First time posting a pic... Wish it would work and I could look like all you fancy powerusers
Last edited by Smokey6 on Aug 17th, 2020 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1148 posts
221 upvotes
It looks legit, but it seems Moola is only able to sell a small amount of gift cards for marketing purpose.
20% off gas was unseen in the past, Ugo only did 5%
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1357 posts
683 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: I've purchased. I've used them. Repeat.
Don't see the issue. My credit card is still fine and not compromised.

Hey, the less people participating in this deal, the better for me - then my order won't decline like it did today (that was the first time I've had that happen with these guys)!

I think people are jumping ship too early but ... time will tell. Now excuse me while I order more items from Walmart.Ca and some dinner from UberEats with all my gift cards Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Couldn't agree more. Less people, more gc for me.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2132 posts
569 upvotes
Toronto
Lol I still have no luck this morning to purchase any of their gift card.. anyone else?
Aug 28, 2004
273 posts
289 upvotes
JaiKor wrote: Couldn't agree more. Less people, more gc for me.
I’ve never uploaded my cc info. Just clicked Apple Pay. And, other then this round, I’ve successfully purchased and used in the past.