Deal Link:
Savings:
7%
Expiry:
May 1, 2021
Retailer:
Moola
DoorDash
The DoorDash app connects your favourite people with the foods they love from more than 310,000 local and national restaurants across 4,000 cities in the US & Canada. Have food delivered straight to your door, no contact required.

Buy $100 eGift card, get 7% off* With Moola this week, get delicious food delivered straight to your door!

Promotional offers are on a first come, first serve while quantities last. Deals are subject to change. See Moola app for up-to-date offers and promotions.

Ad says "this week" but unsure of actual end date.

Not great but if you're using DD anyway, some savings at least. Enjoy!

cheers,
:)
5 replies
Sep 26, 2013
276 posts
550 upvotes
Since their CEO got a warrant last time, I have lost confidence in this company and downloaded all my gift card. I worry the app will be off-line without any notice.
But it has been 2 month, it's still up and running.
Buy with your own risk!
Nov 8, 2018
191 posts
280 upvotes
azraelluz wrote: Since their CEO got a warrant last time, I have lost confidence in this company and downloaded all my gift card. I worry the app will be off-line without any notice.
Buy with your own risk!
Thank you, for others who missed the thread

Arrest warrants issued for CEO of Moola / Sky Global - potential issue with the gift card app
arrest-warrants-issued-ceo-moola-sky-gl ... p-2452288/
[OP]
Jul 7, 2013
840 posts
1181 upvotes
azraelluz wrote: Since their CEO got a warrant last time, I have lost confidence in this company and downloaded all my gift card. I worry the app will be off-line without any notice.
Buy with your own risk!
Ah, that might explain the discount - good point. I thought nothing of it as Uber recently had a sale too.

cheers,
:)
Jul 20, 2017
964 posts
1126 upvotes
lol just because the CEO did something illegal months ago, unrelated to gift cards, doesn't mean the app is forever doomed.
Once you got the giftcard, it's yours. Not like they own the GCs or something, they are all third parties. Sure they could steal your GC or something like that, but given there are zero reports of that ever happening, no real risk any more than buying them from anywhere else digitally they can be stolen/hacked.

And Yes the app can disappear any day. But just be smart and store the GC in a different, offline app. Personally I store them in my gmail manually, so recommend that - just email yourself and make a label to filter them for quick access on your phone. If you want barcodes there are various websites to generate them, this one works fine:
https://barcode.tec-it.com/en

But if you want an app to store them , i like virtualcards:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... irtualcard

stable offline app, not aimed at gift cards, but works well for whatever as it lets you create any custom card generate a variety of barcodes for scanning. Doesn't have $ / PIN field, but you can add it ot the notes for the card.