Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Moon Audio

Audeze LCD-X B-Stock $949 USD + <$30 USD Shipping* (Headphones)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2020 11:46 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3152 posts
6430 upvotes

Audeze LCD-X B-Stock $949 USD + <$30 USD Shipping* (Headphones)

Deal Link:
Price:
$949 USD
Retailer:
Moon Audio
https://www.moon-audio.com/audeze-lcd-x ... stock.html

Well, I know I am going to get torn apart for posting this on here but for the 2 or 3 people that might find value in this, this is for you.

Was looking at getting a pair of LCD-X (creator package) on Amazon for $1785 (no tax). With our weak dollar the Amazon link is basically like getting them for the $1199 USD price they are being sold at in the states, having them shipped to Canada for free and paying only some of the tax (at least based on my Ontario tax rate)

Was pretty close to pulling the trigger and saw that Moon Audio has the LCD-X as a B stock item for $949 USD with $45-$50 USD shipping to Canada via USPS (which can be discounted by $20 using coupon code WORLD20*). Compared to buying in Canada this is a pretty significant savings even factoring in potential taxes via USPS.

Obviously this deal is not for everybody but hopefully for the few people that were considering this they might be able to make use of this. It's not as good as Audeze's Black Friday sales, but I haven't been able to get anything worthwhile from it in the past as things sell out too fast.

Also, if anyone can find a better price on these locally let me know.
Last edited by kimwoobingsu on Mar 7th, 2020 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
8 replies
Feb 13, 2006
718 posts
715 upvotes
Upvoted....but wow, these are next-level ugly!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1248 posts
1843 upvotes
Ontario
Says USA sales only right on the page, unless that's a lie?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3152 posts
6430 upvotes
Jimbo67 wrote: Says USA sales only right on the page, unless that's a lie?
I managed to check out, unless my order gets cancelled later on I think its okay.
Mar 19, 2012
372 posts
1008 upvotes
Calgary
noodlehed wrote: Upvoted....but wow, these are next-level ugly!
I think they look great and perfectly functional. I would give my left nut to own a pair of cans as nice as these. Besides, I doubt anyone would be taking these with them to the local coffee shop.
Mar 19, 2012
372 posts
1008 upvotes
Calgary
Jimbo67 wrote: Says USA sales only right on the page, unless that's a lie?
I suspect that that clause has to do with the warranty.
Aug 12, 2015
265 posts
265 upvotes
Concord, ON
My concern with buying B-stocks from the US is with the warranty. If the headphones are faulty on arrival, do we need to send them back for warranty ?
Also, Audeze has annual B-stock sales on black Friday and boxing day. I think I saw multiple variants of LCD 2 for less than 500USD. Can't remember the price of LCD X. I would wait for Audeze's own B-stock sales if I wanted LCDs .
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3152 posts
6430 upvotes
victor158128 wrote: My concern with buying B-stocks from the US is with the warranty. If the headphones are faulty on arrival, do we need to send them back for warranty ?
Also, Audeze has annual B-stock sales on black Friday and boxing day. I think I saw multiple variants of LCD 2 for less than 500USD. Can't remember the price of LCD X. I would wait for Audeze's own B-stock sales if I wanted LCDs .
Looks like you will have to ship back to the states for warranty
https://audeze.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/art ... y-country-

Those B-stock sales are for US customers only and stock on LCD 2C/ LCD 2 typically goes fast because resellers typically scoop them up, those prices are insane though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)