Expired Hot Deals

More Rewards Pile Up the Points (Spending <$5 and get >$40 in points)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2021 3:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1962 posts
1733 upvotes

More Rewards Pile Up the Points (Spending <$5 and get >$40 in points)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 19, 2021
Previous discussions
2020: more-rewards-pile-up-points-2020-2361860/
2019: more-rewards-pile-up-points-2303170/
2018: earn-20-000-more-rewards-85-80-value-wh ... s-2168676/

This time only valids for 1 week (May 13 to May 19) but easier to accomplish than last time.

10000 points worth more than $50 if you use them on BC Ferries voucher.
Or, you can wait until year end for special gift card redemption at SoF, but not guaranteed. Last year in Dec they let us redeem $50 GC at SoF with 12000 points.

So the 10000 points worth at least $40 by spending only <$5.

Since I normally don't spend $100 at one grocer, I will do
1. Panago (find cheapest menu item)
2. Vancouver Attractions (find cheapest child fare and give it to anyone else if you're not planning to go)
3. Optimity (Install and Sign up with PETROPOINTS20 to earn 10000 gems, and convert some gems to More Rewards) - Converting takes 3-10 days so hopefully they will honor this)

More Rewards 10x Pile Up the Points Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The More Rewards 10X Pile Up The Points promotion (the “Promotion”) is available to all current More Rewards members (“Members”). If you do not yet have a More Rewards Card, visit www.morerewards.ca/enroll to obtain your free More Rewards Card.
2. Members will receive 10x the More Rewards points per full Canadian dollar spent (the “Multiplier Offer”) when making eligible purchases at participating More Rewards partners between May 13,2021 and May 19, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. Participating More Rewards program partners, and qualifying transactions, are:
i. Save-On-Foods (Minimum $100 spend)
ii. Urban Fare (Minimum $100 spend)
iii. PriceSmart Foods (Minimum $100 spend)
iv. Panago Pizza (no minimum spend)
v. Sandman Hotels (see Paragraph 9 below)
vi. JPAG (no minimum spend)
vii. Optimity (convert gems to More Rewards Points)
viii. Speedy Glass (no minimum spend)
ix. More Rewards Travel (no minimum spend)
x. Coast Hotels (see Paragraph 8 below)
xi. Accent Inns (see Paragraph 8 below)
xii. Vancouver Attractions (no minimum spend)
4. In addition to the Multiplier Offer, Members who make eligible Multiplier Offer transactions at three (3) or more participating More Rewards program partners during the Promotion Period will receive 10,000 bonus points (the “Bonus Offer”).
5. One Bonus Offer per Member household.
6. Multiplier Offer and Bonus Offer points will be awarded by June 30, 2021.
7. Any subsequent refund or reversal of a qualifying Multiplier Offer transaction will result in a deduction of the applicable Multiplier Offer and Bonus Offer (if applicable) points from the applicable More Rewards account.
8. Members must complete a qualifying stay at Accents Inns or Coast hotels between May 13-19, 2021.
9. Sandman Hotels:
a. Book and pay cash, credit, or redeem your More Rewards points during the Promotion Period at at any participating Sandman Hotel Group Property (Sandman or Sandman Signature) (each a “Hotel”) through More Rewards Travel and receive (10) ten points per full Canadian dollar ($1.00 CDN) spent on Qualifying Purchases (the “Promotional Offer”).
b. Hotel bookings must be made between May 13th, 2021 and May 19th, 2021 (the “Promotional Period”). Accommodation at Hotels is subject to availability.
c. Members must complete their stay at a Hotel by December 31, 2021. Promotional Offer points will be awarded within 60 days of stay.
d. Promotional Offer points are awarded on net Hotel booking fees, less refunds and/or returns, and will not be awarded on taxes, parking or in-room charges (the “Qualifying Purchases”).
e. One Promotional Offer available per household, per stay.

T&C:
Between May 13th and 19th More Rewards Members will receive 10x the points when they shop at select partners! As an added bonus, Members that shop at 3 or more partners will receive 10,000 bonus points!
10x the points = an additional 9 base More Rewards points issued on qualifying transactions.
Who are the participating partners? • Save-On-Foods
• Urban Fare
• PriceSmart Foods
• Panago Pizza
• Optimity
• Jim Pattison Auto Group • Speedy Glass
• Accent Inns
• Coast Hotels
• Vancouver Attractions
• More Rewards Travel
• More Rewards Insurance*
How do I earn points at More Rewards partners?
When making a transaction at a qualifying partner, please present your More Rewards card or enter the number during the transaction.
What is the length of the promotion?
Your transactions with partners must occur May 13th – 19th, 2021
When will my bonus points be issued?
Bonus points will be credited to your account by June 30th, 2021
If I make two transactions at one partner, will this qualify as shopping with two partners?
The requirement for one visit is one transaction per individual partner. For example, to qualify for the three- partner bonus, you will need to make 1 transaction at three distinct partners.
If someone linked to my account makes 2 purchases, and I make 1 purchase does that count as 3 purchases?
Yes, partner purchases between the whole household will be counted towards the total bonus. “Household” refers to any cards that are linked to yours. Only 1 card from the Household will receive the 10,000 bonus points.
7 replies
Apr 6, 2007
478 posts
127 upvotes
Kelowna
Does purchasing gift cards at Save On work?
Jun 1, 2015
749 posts
235 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Last I remember, the cheapest ticket available through Vancouver attractions was around $12.

Has that changed? Wouldn't you have to spend close to minimum $15 in this case (after considering the $3 or so minimum purchase at panago?)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1962 posts
1733 upvotes
Check Bloedel Conservatory kid's fare. I shared this trick in the past threads.
Also, I noticed that there will be a $5 coupon showing up on the right while you're browsing Vancouver Attractions website and I took advange of that too

I completed 3 tasks on Saturday and they're all posted today. Very efficient!.
Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 14.20.04.png
RigorMortis wrote: Last I remember, the cheapest ticket available through Vancouver attractions was around $12.

Has that changed? Wouldn't you have to spend close to minimum $15 in this case (after considering the $3 or so minimum purchase at panago?)
Last edited by naticom on May 18th, 2021 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1962 posts
1733 upvotes
I don't think so.
samyvrca wrote: Does purchasing gift cards at Save On work?
Jun 28, 2019
215 posts
58 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone had success with this process?