Are most kodi add ons gone now?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2018 8:47 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1486 posts
568 upvotes
IceCreamGee wrote: I decided to try it afterall while searching for a VPN and believe it or not the link fixed the issues i've been having all along.

I was able to search for media and tried to play 2 extremely old titles (simpsons s01e01 and seinfeld s01e01) and they both worked without buffering whereas they never did.

Thanks again for this. I still want to consider popcorntime though...
Thanks ktokes12 and IceCream. I'll give it a try, too.

A couple of Kodi related questions, if I may: I've just SD-loaded OpenElec 6.9x (Kodi 16.1) on my S812 2g/8g box (I am lazy and this is outdated, I know Face With Tears Of Joy). It boots up super quick but am struggling to find reliable video add-ons.

Any advantage to move over to LibreElec? I read it's supposed to be more secure and better supported than OpenElec.

I still have the stock Android 5.1 (IIRC) on the NAND and Kodi. Am thinking about doing a factory reset and re-installing Kodi. Any other ways to boost performance other than this?

Thanks in advance!
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
Oct 28, 2017
7 posts
hey
If you getting trouble while using the first method that we have said above. You can use an alternate method to that which we are going to tell you now. Then why late just bend your eyes down and read them carefully then follow them as it is.

The first thing you have to do is open your Kodi > go to add on> select video add ons
Now click on famous exodus Add-on and select Settings
After selecting the settings options you have to go to Playback
Now you may see Hosters with captchas option. Mostly it is turned on but you must do turn off it
Finally select OK
SOurce: kodi olpair
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
TVAddons Suffers Big Setback as Court Completely Overturns Earlier Ruling

In 2017, Kodi add-on site TVAddons was taken offline following a copyright complaint from Canada's largest telecoms companies. TVAddons' owner was subjected to a no-notice search, something which caused outrage at the time. Soon after a judge found serious errors in the execution of the search order and vacated it. Now, in a major setback for TVAddons, an appeals court has overturned that ruling.

from https://torrentfreak.com/tvaddons-suffe ... ng-180221/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)