Food & Drink

Mother's day is coming up..so where should I bring my mom to?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2005 8:48 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1177 posts
72 upvotes

Mother's day is coming up..so where should I bring my mom to?

I want to bring my mom to a special place to eat..not too fancy..tight on budget something nice around $20 bucks per person(so around $60-70 cuse also need to bring dad along too.) buffet is okay but any other idea?would probably bring her out earlier during the weekday to save up a bit... ^)^ I live at GTA .no too far away pls...thought of bring her to korean place but dad can't eat spicy...not too oil-ly stuff pls...not good for their health.
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
6633 posts
1249 upvotes
Toronto
Mandrin - choice of everyfin.

I suggest keep budget for flowers for sure.
GTA Housing: Supply is the only Metrics that Matters ... until its solved.
Stay in the know - subscribe.
Nov 21, 2004
761 posts
1 upvote
mandarin (brampton since they have a beautiful indoor scenary) but you will probably have to make reservations fast!
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2004
2022 posts
41 upvotes
Pete00 wrote:mandarin (brampton since they have a beautiful indoor scenary) but you will probably have to make reservations fast!
That place looks huge from the outside, but it's not really that big. The foyer looks pretty nice though, plus I think I saw a big glass bird cage there last time.

Jim
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
3309 posts
147 upvotes
Eat Greek.... It's within your budget, just stay away from the booze.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1177 posts
72 upvotes
anywhere nearby? brampton is a bit far away...i would prefer at scarbo...or hwy 7..and woodbine the max....
Banned
Aug 11, 2004
413 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, CANADA
Mandarin gets another vote.

I'm thinking of there again, but year after year gets tired fast.

Who ever suggested Mr. Subs should be tarred and feathered.

:twisted:
Jan 23, 2004
359 posts
16 upvotes
Jazzhound wrote:Mandarin gets another vote.

I'm thinking of there again, but year after year gets tired fast.

Who ever suggested Mr. Subs should be tarred and feathered.

:twisted:
I guess you didn't get the joke in that. You watched the tv commerical for Mr.Sub? The one with the guy try to impress the girl?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2004
2398 posts
16 upvotes
You could try Tuckers Marketplace in

Scarborough

1920 Eglinton Avenue East - Eglinton & Warden

(416) 759-5688

Or Kelsey's, their Grilled Mahi Mahi is good

Markham

7050 Warden Avenue
Markham , ON

905-940-8179

Or Boston Pizza, they have Pastathon going on starting from $10.95

Markham

7020 Warden Ave
Markham, ON

(905) 305-6446
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
26998 posts
4337 upvotes
theres a nice steakhouse around warden and steeles (on steeles) i forgot the name... but its a nice place around ur budget. foods good and service is great, the environment and lighting is really pleasing
Jan 23, 2004
359 posts
16 upvotes
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote:theres a nice steakhouse around warden and steeles (on steeles) i forgot the name... but its a nice place around ur budget. foods good and service is great, the environment and lighting is really pleasing
Prime Steakhouse. Do a search, there's a thread about this place.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1177 posts
72 upvotes
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote:theres a nice steakhouse around warden and steeles (on steeles) i forgot the name... but its a nice place around ur budget. foods good and service is great, the environment and lighting is really pleasing
i knew which one u mean (Prime or things like that rite) but I thought that one is way expensive for a full dinner...I mena $60-$70 for three ppl...no each person ..... ^_^
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2004
1177 posts
72 upvotes
ah802 wrote:Eat Greek.... It's within your budget, just stay away from the booze.
I tried some greek for like a few years ago..but the portion is too small......
any suggestion? i mean any recommedation for the greek food..like what should I order?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)