• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 8:43 pm
[OP]
Dec 11, 2010
100 posts
18 upvotes
Salmon Arm

Motley Crüe Pre-Sale

For anyone looking to go to this pre-sales are underway, go to https://www.motley.com/ and find the concert location you want to attend, pre-sale code is Motleycrueisback ,

Tip/trick .. once at the ticketmaster site if you use the qty button it will max out at 4, however of you use the venue map to custom select seats it lets you select more than 4, not sure if it maxes out at a number or not but bro in law used that method to get 6 today for Seattle.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2278 posts
1308 upvotes
Ottawa
Didn’t Mick Mars say they’d play for free if they ever got back together again?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5586 posts
3900 upvotes
Bunyak wrote: Didn’t Mick Mars say they’d play for free if they ever got back together again?
if this is right then there's the hot deal. If not, what's hot with the fact of having the Crue's on concert? ;) OP, light my lantern, please! probably posted in wrong forum, unless OP updates original post #1
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Dec 9th, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penalty Box
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
720 upvotes
Bunyak wrote: Didn’t Mick Mars say they’d play for free if they ever got back together again?
Ozzy Osbournes no more tours is Now on it’s who,knows how many sequels
[OP]
Dec 11, 2010
100 posts
18 upvotes
Salmon Arm
I knew when I posted it would be debatable if it’s hot or not, and basically once the pre-sale window is over it should be expired .. but since some people have already added 100 bucks to the tickets and relisted in stubhub just want to make sure no one pays more than they should if you still sport a mullet like my bro in law Thumbs Up Sign