Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mountain Equipment Co-op

HOT! MEC CLEARANCE - Additional 50% off in-store apparel, packs, footwear (ENDS NOV 4)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2019 10:22 pm
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
36 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver

[Mountain Equipment Co-op] HOT! MEC CLEARANCE - Additional 50% off in-store apparel, packs, footwear (ENDS NOV 4)

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Mountain Equipment Co-op
More offers from Mountain Equipment Co-op
Mountain Equipment Coop stores are having an in-store only promotion for fall clearance.

Take an additional 50% off clearance in-store for packs, footwear, and apparel. Doesn't say how long it'll last.. Was able to grab some awesome products for significantly less than anticipated.

I think it'll be while supplies last.. to clarify if you see clearance price on the website. its 50% OFF that in-store, ONLY.
Images
  • b3e67074-ec5c-4cc5-8b25-083084e84d3b.jpg
Last edited by tro604 on Oct 30th, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
70 replies
Dec 10, 2012
304 posts
300 upvotes
Yeah I grabbed a backpack last week for 40$, waterproof and all.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2382 posts
1488 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. The North Face Chilkat boots would be a killer deal if they're really $50. Lots of sizes available in Ottawa. Good reviews on the U.S. TNF website but it appears that the soles are not very grippy on ice.
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
36 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver
Bunyak wrote: Thanks OP. The North Face Chilkat boots would be a killer deal if they're really $50. Lots of sizes available in Ottawa. Good reviews on the U.S. TNF website but it appears that the soles are not very grippy on ice.
It would be $50.. and now I think I need to buy them... great find..
Dec 23, 2014
191 posts
172 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Going today to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
27051 posts
11492 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Does MEC do clearance all in one area or a corner in each section?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
36 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver
Quentin5 wrote: Does MEC do clearance all in one area or a corner in each section?
It depends on the store but usually it's within all areas.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
27051 posts
11492 upvotes
Socially Distanced
tro604 wrote: It depends on the store but usually it's within all areas.
Good to know but would be nice if they collected it all in one spot, more convenient for me (but less so for them).
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6201 posts
741 upvotes
Vancouver
Additional 50% off clearance apparel, footwear and packs marked with a red dot

Markdowns applied at checkout

Additional 50% off applies to current clearance prices in store on items marked with a red sticker only. Does not apply to full-price products or purchases completed by phone or online. Patagonia, Birkenstock, Blundstone, Glerups and Arc’teryx products are excluded. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash, combined with other offers, or applied to prior purchases or services. Applies to clearance priced items while quantities last.
Oct 15, 2013
359 posts
350 upvotes
Guys these North Face boots SUCK. They look fine and all but no wonder my 10 years old pair looks brand new, they're clumsy, cold and heavy.

Salomon Quest 4D GTX are 10 times the boots these North Face pretend they are. 50$ for the North Face is still too much money unless you plan on giving them to someone you hate.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1093 posts
907 upvotes
Edmonton
If their clearance Osprey backpacks are also half off, I might be spending a paycheque today
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
36 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver
AnujS699 wrote: If their clearance Osprey backpacks are also half off, I might be spending a paycheque today
I assume so, its not off the exclusion list posted.
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
36 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver
AnujS699 wrote: If their clearance Osprey backpacks are also half off, I might be spending a paycheque today
I assume so, its not off the exclusion list posted.
Apr 18, 2019
244 posts
551 upvotes
Montreal
Episode666 wrote: Guys these North Face boots SUCK. They look fine and all but no wonder my 10 years old pair looks brand new, they're clumsy, cold and heavy.

Salomon Quest 4D GTX are 10 times the boots these North Face pretend they are. 50$ for the North Face is still too much money unless you plan on giving them to someone you hate.
I shall believe you. Partly because north face prices are never this low, partly because they don't have my size
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
More stuff to buy Thanka op
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
56486 posts
21536 upvotes
What brands are on sale?

Are TNF winter coats also on sale? :)
Jun 13, 2017
196 posts
121 upvotes
I just went to the mec at North York and the selection was very meager. The sales are mostly on their in-house brand. Came out with nothing.
[OP]
Dec 30, 2012
36 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver
Joseph333999 wrote: I just went to the mec at North York and the selection was very meager. The sales are mostly on their in-house brand. Came out with nothing.
Before going in I looked at the clearance section on the website and looked at in-store availability
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7362 posts
2364 upvotes
T dot 6
I went to the downtown Toronto store. The clearance selection is very low. For mens clothing most of it is ugly or XL. I wouldn't go out of your way to go, but if you in the neighbourhood anyway you might be able to find a diamond in the rough. Keep expectations low though. There are some clearance racks I saw on the way out to the left of the front door once you came in. I found this MEC Jacket in S for $34 after discounts which is perfect for outdoor sports. Not sure if there were anymore.

https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5054-420/ ... rid-Jacket
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1413 posts
645 upvotes
Toronto
A couple years ago I bought a sale jacket online, didn’t love it so returned it in store. Just my luck that during my return it was this exact same event, so I asked if I could buy the same jacket on the spot and they let me.

Definitely not encouraging anyone to do this. But I scored a great ski jacket that I use while skiing + dog walking.