Henry II Mens Down Padded Jacket (Dark Green) - 79.99 CAD

Deal Link:
Price:
79.99 CAD
Savings:
160 CAD
Retailer:
Mountain Warehouse
Was searching for a good padded down jacket before end of Black friday sale, and found a good deal at mountain warehouse website.
Henry II Mens Down Padded Jacket for 79.99 (original price shows as 239.99) >> https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/ca/he ... 20418.aspx (Select "DARK GREEN")
The reviews for the product seems to be good, and there are lot of other items on sale

For example, Seasons Mens Padded Jacket suitable for the fall is available for 38 CAD (+ you can apply additional coupon discounts, refer below) - https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/us/se ... ?rrec=true. (i believe i saw this on amazon lightning deal for 42.49, but mountainwarehouse seems to have better deals currently)

You can add one coupon per order, mentioned below for additional discounts-
  • "POLAR" for an additional 20% off Or else you can use similar coupon "AF20GUS" for 20 CAD off on 100 CAD order
  • "THANKS" for 5 CAD off on 30 CAD order
  • "SIGNUP10" for 10% off (in case your order is less than 30 CAD and you are a new customer)
PS: Dont forget the rebates (Ebates - 2.5% & GCR - 3.25% )

Note: For orders above 65 CAD, the delivery seems to be free or else, there is a delivery charge of 10 or 12 CAD (You can always do a store pick up for free). Delivery details can be found here - https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/us/help/delivery/

Expiry may be tomorrow EOD, 2 Dec 2019. Hurry, grab your discounts for this black friday/ cyber monday.

PS: Corrected the deal link, not sure RFD is not redirecting to the valid URL
Last edited by iris11 on Dec 1st, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
4719 posts
2451 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wish colour selection for med and large was better
[OP]
Oct 8, 2018
278 posts
379 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Wish colour selection for med and large was better
You can try ordering the available color online and later do an exchange in store later. YMMV
[OP]
Oct 8, 2018
278 posts
379 upvotes
So it is almost half price i see at Mountain Warehouse online, along with the discount coupons (compared to Amazon).

FYI - Mountain warehouse has good return policy for 30 days online (buyer pays shipping i believe)/ in store (if you are not satisfied with the item you bought)
Got one for myself.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1181 posts
546 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
Bought a jacket last week from a deal posted here for this brand, definitely does not live up to its claim of being warm in 15 degrees
Apr 16, 2015
862 posts
506 upvotes
leg3nd wrote: Is this warm?
Says it’s good to 15°? What a load of crap. You would be lucky if this cheap coat (with only a little Chinese down) warm at 40F
Mountain Warehouse jackets are cheaply made with thin nylon that rips easy and inferior down fill. You get what you pay for.