178 posts
132 upvotes

Mountain Warehouse $3 jacket

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Mountain Warehouse
https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/ca/gu ... aspx/teal/

Was perusing Mountain Warehouse and saw this jacket for $3! The Berry colour is $5. Found a few other like prices, though unfortunately they are all size 2! There's gotta be some slim RFD gals maybe?
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2480 posts
1689 upvotes
Winnipeg
Important messages for items in your Basket: Not all items you requested are available, your basket has been adjusted to show available quantities.
I’m not cheap……I’m frugal!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4147 posts
1953 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Even at that price I wouldn't buy their garbage clothing
Oct 23, 2018
43 posts
78 upvotes
Melkor wrote:
Jan 19th, 2019 10:11 pm
Even at that price I wouldn't buy their garbage clothing
Are their products really that bad? Just received two on sale snow pants for me and my wife, and the quality feels okay. Just thinking about picking that 75% off jacket mjtree posted.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4147 posts
1953 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
evilbanana wrote:
Jan 19th, 2019 11:31 pm
Are their products really that bad? Just received two on sale snow pants for me and my wife, and the quality feels okay. Just thinking about picking that 75% off jacket mjtree posted.
I bought my kid's winter jackets and they didnt even last the season. Torn and broken zippers.
I bought my kids boots and they lasted around a month. The prices were good. That's all that was good.

I wont give them another dollar.

I hope you have better luck than we had with their products!
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
1933 posts
870 upvotes
Ottawa
Save 20% with the code CHICAGO20

I've purchased a fair amount of gear from this store. The only stuff that has disappointed me so far are the merino socks. One great deal is the men's Adrenaline cycling jacket for $25. I think that I bought the Iso-Viz version for around $40. I've worn the jacket for three autumns and two springs with no problems yet. I find that it fits fairly big.
Sep 4, 2016
139 posts
161 upvotes
I dont find anything wrong with their stuff. Our kids have jackets and snow pants from their and they are fine. And for the price you cant beat it.