Expired Hot Deals

Mountain Warehouse

Mountain Warehouse- FREE standard shipping on all orders + save 30% or more on top winter picks.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2022 11:48 pm
[OP]
Mar 21, 2018
23 posts
346 upvotes

Mountain Warehouse- FREE standard shipping on all orders + save 30% or more on top winter picks.

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Mountain Warehouse
The winter boots are comfortable and worth the price. Please note you may have to size up and don't forget the Rakuten 2.5% cashback.
The only downside is the return policy.
"You can return items to us within 60 days of purchase for a refund, so long as they’re in the original packaging and/or with the original tags attached, and in an unworn condition.
You can return items for free to any of our stores or by sending it back to us at a postage cost of $10."
Last edited by Srigee on Jan 27th, 2022 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
40 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2537 posts
2503 upvotes
Ottawa
Put the retailer in the title plz
Jun 18, 2016
845 posts
2527 upvotes
Mountain Warehouse and Eddie Bauer are like Canadian Tire.

They’re not actually good quality, they just put the original price quite high. If it’s not on sale, you’re getting ripped off.
Nov 5, 2021
81 posts
44 upvotes
Mountain Warehouse products are on sale almost entire year.
Mar 9, 2009
318 posts
554 upvotes
Winnipeg
MooseV2 wrote: Mountain Warehouse and Eddie Bauer are like Canadian Tire.

They’re not actually good quality, they just put the original price quite high. If it’s not on sale, you’re getting ripped off.
Add The Gap to this list.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1037 posts
1628 upvotes
They make fantastic products. Especially for a harsh winter. Try the products. The previous poster has no clue what they are talking about. Both Eddie Bauer and MW make high quality products. Just cause you can’t afford it doesn’t make it bad.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3843 posts
3389 upvotes
Markham
tfong010 wrote: They make fantastic products. Especially for a harsh winter. Try the products. The previous poster has no clue what they are talking about. Both Eddie Bauer and MW make high quality products. Just cause you can’t afford it doesn’t make it bad.
+1
I am another satisfied user of both EB and MW apparels.
Mar 3, 2020
215 posts
384 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: Just cause you can’t afford it doesn’t make it bad.
Dropping a bomb like that, I raise you a "Why would I buy this when I can afford Arc'Teryx?"
Dec 19, 2002
765 posts
164 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

Eddie Bauer is actually decent quality.

Mountain Warehouse is like the Old Navy of outdoor apparel - cheap and usually lower quality.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1383 posts
2849 upvotes
Not a fan of MW. Their online prices are inflated compared to in store, and sometimes it is significant.

FYI, one time I purchased a sleeping bag with 30% off online, on top of the sale price. Then I realize the instore price is $150 cheaper than the online sale price, so even when I used the coupon it was still more expensive than in-store, and they had the audacity to offer price matching...THE FINAL PRICE (not the base price).

At that point I realized this company has questionable policies.

Quality and price-wise, there are also far better options. Decathlon, certain MEC, eddie bauer (only when on sale)
Jan 15, 2009
160 posts
184 upvotes
New Brunswickistan
I have garments from both MW and EB. EB quality is better. MW is very entry level stuff and as other have said, akin to Old Navy in the Old Navy - GAP - Banana Republic family of companies.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5317 posts
2203 upvotes
Vancouver
EB is way better than MW . not even close. MW is not good quality; its like Randy River of outdoor clothing.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4516 posts
6864 upvotes
BC

Cmon now EB is good quality unless you're comparing it to patagucci/arcteryx/CG. The superior down parka from EB is one of RFD's favorite jackets along with the north face gotham.

Some items at MW are okay, EB is definitely a step above.
Nov 24, 2016
79 posts
31 upvotes
be reminded that if you want to return, either you need to return to their local shops or you pay $10 return shipment fee.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1924 posts
1815 upvotes
EB is quite good, I second that too. Boots are amazingly good, smart features, Vibram sole, warm and nice design too. Jackets are good too, parkas, and so on, but I guess we also have to agree to disagree :)
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4024 posts
1557 upvotes
Montreal
I can't help but wonder if some of the people posting in support of Mountain Warehouse are confusing it with the Mountain Hardwear brand (which is a quality brand).
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2817 posts
901 upvotes
Thornhill
Im going to skip them and get better products
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1725 posts
1131 upvotes
Srigee wrote: The winter boots are comfortable and worth the price. Please note you may have to size up and don't forget the Rakuten 2.5% cashback.
The only downside is the return policy.
"You can return items to us within 60 days of purchase for a refund, so long as they’re in the original packaging and/or with the original tags attached, and in an unworn condition.
You can return items for free to any of our stores or by sending it back to us at a postage cost of $10."
Thanks OP! Great Canadian Rebates is 3.5% btw
Mar 17, 2021
363 posts
632 upvotes
I don't buy from Mountain Warehouse unless I can get at least 50% off. They have big sales regularly because even they know their prices at regular price are not justified lmao.
Apr 29, 2020
102 posts
89 upvotes
I find it comical that people come here to rag about the quality

If you don't like. Don't bother clicking on the link just scroll right on.

If your use case or price point is different then great for you but for some people the fit, the quality and the price and the experience from their use cases lines up perfectly

Never had any issues or complaints about EB or MW products
Last edited by Oakvillian23 on Jan 29th, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)